Chapter 3

(A/N Idt wattpad uploaded the full chapter. So,hopefully here is the FULL update! :)"

Lauren POV ( Flashback)

Award shows were always boring but the after parties were always a night of blurred vision and celebration. Lauren just won her third VMA and man was she ready to party. The club was dark and filled with people dancing and networking. Lauren was being flooded with people telling her "congratulations" and wishing the best for her future. She'd give everyone a slurred "thank you" and hug. She was surrounded by her whole team and a good amount of her friends. Every now and then fans would come up to the VIP ropes and ask for pictures or just to be in her company.

Lauren kindly snapped pictures with them and told them it wouldn't be fair to any other fan if she only let certain ones join her in VIP. Overall she was happy. The feeling of winning another VMA only a year after her debute was very rewarding. She was so tired and too buzzed to continue to greet everyone who came up to her,so she finally took a seat on the sleek black couch. Taking in the scenery of the packed night club,everything was too much for her to believe she actually made it. Was any of this actually real? Did she actually make it in the industry with her own words that she lived and breathed?

"Yes,this is real" A voice said.

"Wait what?" Lauren responded.  She looked over to see a gorgeous woman sitting right next to her. The woman wore and red dress that showed off all of her curves. The woman was definitely the most stunning person Lauren has ever seen and her smile made Lauren's heart sink into her stomach.

"You had that look on your face ya know!? The ,"Nope this can't be real" face. I had to tell you that it was indeed real" The woman continued to explain. Lauren gave her a small chuckle. "Well thank you. I probably would've gone crazy if you didn't."

"No problem cutie!"

"OH so you think I'm cute?" Lauren says scooting closer to the girl.

"I think that guy over there is cute,and I also think that girl over there is cute too. I think a lot of people are cute! Don't flatter yourself " The woman says.

"Welp! Its too late. I'm already gassed,but if it helps I think you're cute too. Actually I think your stunning" Lauren says matter-of-factly. The woman blushes slightly and scoots closer to Lauren.

"You think you're something huh?" She asks Lauren. Lauren looks around at the crowded club and listened to the music playing realizing it was in fact her song playing. She smiled and looked back at the goddess sitting next to her.

"You hear that? Thats my song playing,so yes I do think I'm something!" She says smirking at the girl.

"You got me there I guess Ms.Cocky."

"I prefer the phrase 'Overly confident'!" Lauren rebuttals. The woman just rolls her eyes and give Lauren a cute smile. Every time she would flash her purly whites at Lauren her heart dropped a bit more every time. Lauren was completely out of her mind being in this girls presence. Usually she'd woo girls in a drop of a hat without much effort or words at that. However, with this girl she didn't find things to be that easy. She was fast with comebacks and just so stunning that Lauren didn't know what to actually do.

"Ya know staring is very rude!" The girl playfully scolds her.

"My bad mama. You're just distracting!"

The woman blushes and playfully rolls her eyes. "Ugh! You're annoying!" She says while grinning.

"That smile on your face tells me otherwise mama!" Lauren says grinning right back at her. "You know I have a name right? Its def not 'mama'" the woman says. Lauren was so engulfed in their mild banter that she didn't realize she never asked her, her name. It was quite rude of her but she kinda liked the mystery of not knowing. "How are you so sure I want it?" Lauren teased. The girl just shrugged and pressed her hands against the seat,pushing herself to her feet. She dusted off her behind and began to walk away,causing Lauren to quickly get up and grab her loosely by the wrist.