Coffee for 2

Karma's pov

I felt a tap on my shoulder. As I turned around I saw her, the girl I had been crushing on. "K-karma~kun, are you here for a blind date?" She asked. She looked stunning, her beautiful e/c eyes, her h/l h/c hair, her h/c ears and tail, and her cherry pink lips. "Yeah, I am y/n~chan" I said

Normal pov

"I can't believe it, my blind date was with akabane!?!" You thought. He motioned to the chair across from his.
You sat. The waiter came around to you for your order.
"What can I get you?"
"I'll have a frappechino." Said karma. He turned to you "what about you y/n~chan?"
"Oh! Umm... just a regular coffee please!" You said. Your tail twitched. Karma motioned for the waiter to go away, then turned back to you. "So, what got you into E class anyway?"

"A stray cat wandered onto the campus. A few guys circled around as one of them kicked it. So I ran over to them and attacked them..."

"Hmm, sounds like a good way to go if you ask me"

"Yeah, I guess. So karma, are you a cat person?"

"Always have been"

You smiled "yay!"

Just then, the waiter came with your order.you ate and talked until the bill got here. As you started to pull the wallet from your pocket he pulled the fifty bucks from his pocket "it's on me- well, nagisa. It's on nagisa." He said. "Okay karma~kun, if you say so" you put your wallet away as hey payed. You both stepped out the door "I had a really good time, karma~kun!" You said with a smile.

Karma's pov

"I had a really good time, karma~kun!" She said. As I looked at her face she looked super happy, then sad. In a panic I said "you know, it doesn't have to be over!" She looked at you "huh?" She asked. I wrapped my arms around her shoulders and kissed her in a panic, not wanting tonight to be over she looked shocked at first, but then she wrapped her arms around me. After a minute, I started to kiss her neck. This made her blush even stronger. "Karma~kun..." she said in a shakey way "I love you"