The morning after

You weren't too sure what happens after the kiss. All you knew was that you were at your house, in bed. When you looked to your side, you saw a shirtless karma with night pants on. You got up carefully, as not to wake him up. You walked to the other side of the bed to look at his face. He was asleep, that was for sure. But you saw one thing you didn't know- karma had abs! "God he's hot" you mumbled to yourself as you got some clothes and went into the shower. You were around halfway through your shower when karma cracked the door open "y/n? Are you in here?" You pull the shower curtain back so he can see just your face "karma!!!" You yelled, blushing "woah, sorry" he said as he started blushing as well. He backed away and, in a panic yelled "umm y-you look good!" Realizing what he had said, he blushed harder "not like that! I mean..." he sighed "I didn't mean to walk in on you, I'm sorry" as he spoke, you looked down at his six-pack. This made you blush even harder "it's... fine." You said. Once you finished your shower you went to the kitchen. Just before you were about to cook you heard a voice behind you.

"Can I cook?"

"Huh? Sure"

"Thanks babe!"

"Babe?!"

"I-I didn't say that"

"Grr! Just cook already!"

And he did. You sat at the table and watched karma cook. He served pancakes, drenched in syrup, with a side of eggs and bacon. "Enjoy." He said as he sat down. "I will!" You said. You both ate. Then as you brushed your hair karma changed. You both left for school.