School lock down?

you and karma got to E class as the bell rung and took your seats. korosensei called attendance as usual, but then something strange happened. the principal got on the intercom (witch, in e class, had not been used for many years) and said in a panicked voice, witch you had not hear in many years, "everyone! hard lock down! now! i repeat hard lock down n-" the intercom had shut off. you froze as korosensei pushed everyone to a corner. karma started yelling "y/n! y/n! hello, anyone f***ing there!?!?" you tried to respond but karma picked you up and ran into a corner with you.

"y/n! your either insane, or insanely stupid! what was that!??!"

"I-I froze up! okay!?"

you blushed.

"y- you know that y-you didn't have to g-grab me..."

"i know."

karma smirked at you

"but i wanted to"

"karma! you little-"

your voice stopped when there was a knock at the door. no- more like a kick. and another one. the door flexed at every kick.

"hello E-class! let me in!"

it was a man's voice. korosensei looked just as scared as you guys did. you looked straight at the door's window when you saw the insane eye of the man looking in. he kicked the door down and walked in. karma pushed you behind him, handing you a knife. "take this. it can actually hurt people." he whispered to you as he glared at the anti-korosensei knives the other kids held.

the man held the whole class at gunpoint. "everybody. in a line." he said. "if you dont i will kill you all" everybody did as he said and stood in a line. karma looked reluctant to, but he did anyway. the man looked over all of you "good. now, just know not all of you will die. only a few of you. the question is, who is first" his eyes darted around, but stopped on karma and you. "red haired boy, or h/c girl. i dont care witch." you began to step forword but karma pushed you back. he stepped closer to the man.

~Karma's POV~

i stepped closer to the man like a dog, obeying his command. y/n looked at me like i was insane, witch was true. i was insane. but, i was going to kill this man. i took another step, landing me inches away from the man. i went to draw my knife but, before i could even tell what was going on, he had me dangling inches above the ground. my knife fell to the floor. he picked up as the rest of the class watched in horror. he grinned at me. for the first time in my life, i was honestly fearing for my life. just then his focus left me. he looked to the line of kids. "where is h/c girl, eh?" i looked that way too. sure as s***, she was gone.

just as i thought i was done, i heard a voice say "if anyone's going out, their going out with a bang!" it sounded like y/n's voice. there was a loud gunshot. as the man fell to his knees, i fell too. i looked up to see y/n standing there, with a small handgun. she ran up to me and hugged me. "thank god, karma! your ok!" i heard her crying behind my shoulder. i patted her on the back to comfort her and said "everything is fine, y/n, everything is fine."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------authors note: sorry for not posting guys, i've been busy with this Everest thing my school is doing! anyways, i will be posting more soon! infact, next chapter will be a holiday special!!! that's all i can say for now, so bye guys!