Alone.

Quick A/N:

I changed the age of Hannah and Elin. They aren't 18 anymore, they are now 17. And I made the boys younger than I was planning to originally. Here are the official ages:

Hannah, 17.
Elin, 17.
Harry, 20.
Liam, 22.
Louis, 23.
Niall, 22.
Zayn, 22.

Thanks for reading this A/N. Also, I'm gonna start putting the names of songs at the top of this story that relate to the current chapter. Enjoy!

Song reccomendation: Grace Wins-Matthew West.

Hannah's POV:

Dinner with Thomas, Koyna and their mom was lovely. She was kind and generous with her time. I don't regret going at all.

"In my weakest moment, I see you.

Shaking your head in disgrace.

I can read the disappointment written all over your face.

Here come those whispers in my ear saying, 'who do you think you are?'

Looks like you're on your own from here.

Because grace could never reach that far." The radio played the sweet music as I tried focusing on my school.

But, in the shadow of that shame.

Beat down by all the blame.

I hear you call my name sayin' it's not over.

And my heart starts to beat.

So loud now, drowning out the doubt.

I'm down, but I'm not out.

There's a war between guilt and grace.

And they're fighting for a sacred space.

But, I'm living proof, Grace wins everytime. Yeah!

I always took enjoyment in listening to this kind of music. It made me smile and encouraged me to continue. Other songs sometimes just remind me of my problems, my pain, disappointment and misery. I need something encouraging for once.

"No more lying down in death's defeat. Now I'm rising up in victory, singing hallelujah! Grace wins everytime!" I sang loudly and proudly at the top of my lungs.

I may not be the best singer, especially when I'm sick, but I like to sing. I sing when I'm alone, in the shower and whenever I work. Singing cures every problem! Just kidding, but it helps lift the spirits! I miss Harry and a break from the pain is what I need.

"Words can't describe the way it feels. When mercy floods a thirsty soul, a broken side begins to heal and grace returns what guilt has stole." I harmonized beautifully with Matthew who sang the song.

My voice brought a female softer and higher pitched approach to the song. It blends very well with the original song.

A weak smile made it's way across my face and I sang the next lines.

And In the shadow of that shame.

Beat down by all the blame.

I hear you call my name saying, 'it's not over'.

And my heart starts to beat.

So loud now, drowning out the doubt.

I'm down, but I'm not out.