RinHaru: Come Closer

Harurin: Come closer.

(A/N: I really wanted to do a oneshot based of this picture -> click here I DO NOT OWN THE PICTURE THE PICTURE IS BY INPHINEAS)

type: Oneshot

Pairing; Rinharu/harurin

fandom: Free! Iwatobi swim club.

Rating: T - teen.

Warnings: Nothing more then a kiss and hug. ;3 OC-NESS.

*3RD person pov*

Rin had felt ill almost all day, he wanted Haru to come comfort him. Unfortunately, Haru was too busy swimming to have time for Rin. Rin got off his butt and grabbed his phone, finding Haru in his contacts, once he found him he texted him

"Please come ‘round, I feel ill."

[Rin: 12:24pm]

He was now with his phone in his hands cuddling the phone, waiting for a reply.

Haru had just got out the pool, when he had heard a ‘bing’ noise coming from his bag. It wasn’t normal, anyone would text him. He flipped open his phone and it said: ‘ONE NEW MESSAGE!’, so Haru clicked open the message and it read; ‘Please, come ‘round. I feel ill’ and it was from Rin. As soon as he got the message, of course he’d go round to Rin. He said to Makoto that he’d be leaving early and explained why. Makoto agreed he could go, so off he ran. He messaged rin

"Coming now, hold tight."

[Haru: 12:29]

Rin had just got a bing noise coming from a phone, he smiled and grabbed the phone. He read Haru’s message. He smiled and waited a few minutes.

-5 mins later-

Haru came bursting from the door, Rin looked up at Haru and said ‘Haru!’. Haru replied back saying ‘Rin..’ in a meowing/cat voice. Rin started to crawl out of his blankets and crawl over to Haru. Haru immediately said to Rin. “Rin get back into the blankets, I don’t want you getting ill more.” Haru said. Rin did as he was commanded, if it was any other person he wouldn’t, but with Haru it was different.

After Rin had climbed back into the blanket, Rin started shivering. He wasn’t cold or anything like that, he just wanted Haru to come into bed with him. Haru sighed, god he’s a nuisance, Haru had thought. Haru loved Ill!Rin though, he found him adorable and because Haru was SO kind he walked over to Rin and got into the blankets. Rin blushed at this, he didn’t thought his plan would work. Haru wrapped his arms around Rin’s back, Rin nuzzled his head into Haru’s tummy. Haru kissed Rin’s head. 

- next morning -

Rin sat up in his blankets and awoke to a Haru staring at him, with somehow Rin’s samezuka jacket on. He doesn’t know how that happened, he looked down to his chest area, he was wearing Haru’s green jumper and black pants. Haru must’ve put them on him last night, because they were warmer then his other clothes. Rin smiled and blushed. He sat up from the blankets and looked over at Haru. Rin crawled over to Haru, so Haru was sat on top of him wrapped around Rin. Rin held Haru tightly. Haru put his soft hands on Rin’s head and pulled him closer and kissed his forhead. Rin blushed. They stayed like this for a few hours. Haru didn’t bother to leave or go to practice. Haru kissed Rin on the lips. Rin smiled and kissed back.

-the end-

Oh my glub im sorry if that was lame. \o/