He

First I would like to say that I have nothing against Ben or Amy so no judging. And this is my first story, so if i have mistakes in the story please don't hesitate to let me know.

10-22-2003

Ben was pacing his hotel room nervously.

He knew what had to be done. His and Amy relationship was getting in the way of the band.

A knock on the door interrupted him from his thoughts.

"You can come in" he said.

"You said you wanted to talk" said a quiet voice.

"Yeah. Come sit down."

Amy walked over to the end of the bed and sat down.

"So what's up" Amy asked

"I think its time to admit the truth Amy."

"The truth?" Amy questioned.

"The truth about this relationship. It's ruining our lives amy."

"I don't understand what you're trying to say Ben"

"I'm trying to say Amy, that I can't do this anymore. I won't do this anymore. I just can't take it Amy."

"So you're saying you want to break up" she said trying to hold back her tears.

"Yes." He said trying not to look up at her.

"Are you also going to leave the band."

Sighing he looked up at her "I have too Amy"

"okay"she said

She for up and headed for the door. But before she left she said one last thing to him.
" I guess I'll just have to replace you."

Ben walked over to his bed and laid down. He stared up at the ceiling for what seemed like forever, before he finally deciding that he needed to get his stuff together to leave .

After packing his stuff and calling his parents to find out if it was okay to stay with them, he left .