soon

Ben rushed out of the room. At the momment he was pissed off.
He kept walking until he spotted John who was flirting with one of the nurses
." I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?” John asked causing Ben to laugh.

"Umm.. im married, so go away." She said and walked away.

"Dam dude it's so hard to get with these northen chicks man." John said as Ben walked over to him.

"Well with that pickup line i understand why." Ben said causing John to get mad.

"I would like to see you  try and get a girlfriend."

"I already had a girlfriend and i just walked in on her with that drunk bastard!" He yelled.

"Oh, Shaun. Yeah that guy is so fucking annoying." John said as he waved Rocky over to where they were at.

"Who we talking about?"Rocky asked.

"We're talking about shaun." John said." Ya'll wanna go to the bar?"

"No, you were fucking wasted last night. I literally had to drag you back to your room." Rocky
said.

"I was not that bad. You're over reacting. " John replied.

"No i'm not man yo-" rocky began to say before he was interupted.

"Ben! Rocky! John!" Beth called.

"You! " Ben screamed "you better have replaced my phone."

"Geez Ben, no need to yell. Im not deaf." Beth said handing him a new phone.

"Anyways back to what i was saying, we should go to the bar or have a party like seriously." John said causing Rocky to shake his head.

"Oh sweet lord, this again." Beth said. "I thought i escaped this earlier. You know what i'm out of here. Imma go see Amy." Beth said walking away.

"What do you think Ben, Am i really that bad?" John asked.

"No not that i kn-" Ben began to say but was interupted.

"Ben! Somethings wrong with Amy!" Beth screamed running out of Amy's room.

Ben rushed back into the room to see blood, blood every where.

-------------

Hey guys this is gonna be my last update for a couple weeks. Im writing a new book.

And a recomendation to cat owners 'dont get lizards' . I had mine for almost three years, my cat broke his cage and ate him.......

Btw the new book is an evanescence fanfic.

Im trying to think of a couple other bands to have them 'go on tour with'. So what bands would you like to tour with them?