1. Dreams

Please note I DO NOT own any of these characters, all credit goes to Sir Rob! Also, sorry that Mr. Ambrose is a bit off his coldness in this one shot, but hell its fan fiction.

1. Dreams

Lillian 

I walked out of Rikkard and I's son's nursery. Our little William seemed to always have some sort of fight to pick with us, and with him just turning two, his attitude was getting worse. I let out a sigh of relief since he finally had decided to go down for his nap. 

Without William to keep my mind busy, my thoughts wandered to that of relating to my husband. When I thought about him, I couldn't help but smile, yet now a small amount of pain struck my heart. 

Rikkard and I haven't spoken in two weeks. Two weeks. He says its because of work, but my mind can't help but wander to other possibilities. 

I shook that thought out of my head. No he wouldn't do that. He knows I'd have his arse if I ever caught him with another... 

I shook my head again, tapping my fingers on my hip, trying to think of something to do. 

You need to clean the kitchen, my inner voice told me. You know how much of a mess William made after he insisted on making himself lunch. 

I inwardly groaned at the thought of having to clean that up, but my inner voice and I both knew neither Rikkard nor William would clean it. 

***

I was just about to finish wiping down the kitchen counter tops when I heard the door open. I saw his tall, lean figure strode through the walkway and towards the kitchen, making my heart beat quicken. 

"Lillian." As he spoke I could feel the coldness coming off his words, sending a seemingly electric shock down my spine. 

"Rikkard," I tried to match his tone, not looking up from the tough spot of jam, yet my voice didn't nearly match the temperature of his. 

"What is the meaning of this?" His eyes glanced around the kitchen, some areas of jam and toast crumbs still on some parts of the room. 

"Your son, if you can even remember him since you're never home anymore, wanted to make his own lunch," I said, glaring at his still calm and collected composure. 

"I see. It's about time he started to grow up." Rikkard walked out of the room before I could say anything else. 

I shut my mouth that I hadn't even realized was hanging open. Grow up? William just turned two and he thought he needed to start growing up? I threw my rag angrily on the counter top. Rikkard could teach his son to clean this is he felt he need to 'grow up'. 

***

For the next three hours I went out to London, picking up groceries, extra chocolate of course, and grabbed a new toy for William. When I got back home, William and Karmin were played with a ball, so I let them be. I quickly put the food away and headed into my bedroom to freshen up. The sun way almost setting and I figured it would be a good time to start dinner soon. 

"Rikkard, do you have an ide-" My mouth promptly snapped shut once my eyes took in the sight before me. Rikkard was in the process of disregarding his shirt while seeming to be kissing another person. A female in fact! 

"Rikk?" I croaked out. I meant for my voice to be strong but blast! Someone must have gotten me sick or something because something was wrong with my throat. 

His eyes were a dark shade of blue, pausing for a minute with the blonde woman he was still holding. He turned towards me, a calm composure none of the less.