5. Clubbing (Modern Day)

VERY IMPORTANT READ NOTE: I AM STILL WRITING PERSONAL SECRETARY BUT I AM SO BUSY FROM FINALS AND THIS ONE STORY WAS JUST LIKE BUGGING ME; I HAD TO WRITE IT. IT IS SENT IN MODERN DAY! Also, pretty good amount smut ;) Characters personas will probs be off cuz I'm putting them in a modern setting but wHaTeVeR its fan fiction :D

5. Clubbing (Modern Day)

Lillian

I pulled down the ends of my extremely tight, short dress that my sister Ella had insisted I wear since I was going out to a club with my boss, Rikkard Ambrose, to meet one of his business partners.

The dress was a dulled, fiery red with a plunging neck line, stopping just a few inches past my ass, something that was quite annoying since it was a bit windy tonight. I had insisted on wearing something longer, yet Ella seemed to squeeze me into this. Plus, if I hadn't chosen one of her dresses, I'd have to go out shopping, which I had no interest in going dressing shopping unless the dress was made out of chocolate.

I shook my head. I can't be thinking about chocolate right now, I might bloat just at the thought of it and this dress had no room for bloating. I glanced over at my boss, dressed sleekly in a tailored black suit, the first two buttons of his shirt undone. My mind wandered to the hot, passionate moments we'd shared in his office, sometimes getting so close to...

"We're here," his deep voice shook me out of my thoughts. "Ms Linton, behave. This is a very important business partner of mine and I require your best behavior to night. It would be a great benefit to have this business deal go successfully."

I gave him a sarcastic salute. "Yes Sir!" His eyes simply narrowed on me, and turned to the bouncer, giving him our names. The thick, beefy man gave us a nod and then Mr Ambrose led the way into the club.

"Blast! When did these things get so loud?" I shouted over the noise.

"Since it opened, Ms Linton! Stay up to date on social formalities or else you're fired!" I rolled my eyes; he's been making that same threat for the past year and not once have I ever been fired.

Mr Ambrose's eyes wandered the scene in front of us before making a left and heading towards a (thankfully more quiet) booth in a somewhat secluded corner of the club. Sitting in it was a young man, seeming around the age of Mr Ambrose. He too was in a suit, yet he had warm, light brown eyes similar to mine and his hair was a rich golden brown, flowing gracefully from his head, combed back. He had some girl situated on his lap giggling, but once he saw us, he whispered something in her ear, making her giggle again, and then she walked away.

Ugh, I thought, some of these girls would do anything just to get laid. Giggle, twirl their hair, it made me sick. Did any of them have any feminine pride? Only ever settling for a man who truly deserved you?

His eyes shameless raked over my body, staying a bit longer on my generous bottom. I shifted awkwardly on my feet, already wishing for this night to be over. Mr Ambrose stepped forward, shaking hands with him, muttering "Levvy". He stepped back and introduced me.

"Levvy, this is my secretary, Lillian Linton. Ms Linton, this is Levvy Michaelson," he spoke, giving me a firm look.

Levvy took my hand and kissed it, smirking up at me. "Rikkard, you know I enjoy being called Levi, especially by beautiful women," he said, giving me a wink.

"Just go along with it," Mr Ambrose muttered.

I sighed. My inner feminist was not pleased.

I slid into the booth, Mr Ambrose following suit, siting close to me.

"Let's get drinks, shall we?"