|Nine|

Narrator
Merlin,Roxanne,and Eggsy all head onto the private plane outside of the house. As the three board the plane they see that Cleo is already inside.

"Woah,when'd you get here?" Eggsy asks surprised. "Merlin notified me of the plan and told me to come here" Cleo explains and eggsy nods.

Later they take off to go to valentines "safety zone" where he's having all of his friends stay.

As they're waiting to arrive Eggsy notices some big weird yellow body suit and remote control looking object. "What the fuck is this?" He asks confused. "I have no idea" Roxanne says.

"What you're playing with is a prototype personal trans-atmospheric vehicle,it was developed as a part of reagan's Star Wars projects,it's pretty basic but should still work,we're going to take down one of valentines satellites,we're going to break the chain,and stop the signal,it'll take him a couple of hours to reroute it which will buy us enough time for you to get me to valentines main frame so I can shut it down" Merlin explains.

"Lancelot you're going to be using it" Merlin tells Roxanne."get into your halo suit" he instructs her and she goes into the bathroom to put it on.

Eggsy,Merlin,and Cleo begun to examine the SIM card that Eggsy got from Arthur.

"It seems the implant can emit some kind of counter signal to make sure the wearer is unaffected from the waves sent from the SIM card" Merlin explains.

"The waves that turn everyone into psycho killers?" Eggsy asks. "Yes,but what he didn't tell anyone is that it can also super heat their soft tissue at his command,valentine selected his chosen few to get the countdown warning beforehand to make sure they didn't blab to the wrong people beforehand" Merlin says.

"How does this help us right now?" Eggsy asks. "It doesn't" Merlin responds.

"Roxy here we go!" Merlin stands up to go back to flying the plane telling Roxanne it was almost time for her to get ready to get off the plane.

Merlin lands the plane in a temporary spot so they can position roxy so she could fill up some airbags to knock out valentines satellites but she would have to be pumped up high enough in the air.

"When you reach the edge of the atmosphere they'll explode,you'll need to deploy the missle just before that,alright?" Cleo explains to her.

"Edge of the atmosphere got it" Roxanne nods.

"Once you've deployed,you'll need to you'll need to release the descent fast,good luck" Cleo finishes instructing Roxanne.

Her and Merlin begin to go back into the plane. Eggsy rushes over to Roxanne as she begins to lift up "you can do this,okay" he assures her. She smiles and nods "alright" she says. He takes a hold of her hand as she raising up higher in the sky.

"Jealous?" Merlin asks Cleo as he sees her look at the window then closes it. "Shut up Merlin" she retorts him laughing.

Eggsy comes back on and they prepare to head over to valentines safety zone.

"You're getting in on Arthur's invitation,you're going to have to blend in" Merlin reveals to Eggsy as he grabs a suit from a closet on the plane.

"I'm supposed to be Arthur?" Eggsy asks in shock."his invitation from his phone" Merlin says handing the phone to Eggsy.

"Give them this,give his real name,Chester King" Merlin instructs Eggsy.

"What about you?" Eggsy asks."I'm the pilot I'm going to stay here" Merlin says"but Cleo is going to be going in with you" Merlin adds.

"How?" Cleo asks confused. "As husband and wife the name you'll go by is Victoria King,you brought a dress right?" Merlin asks. Cleo nods,before hand Merlin told her to bring a evening dress.

"Eggsy here's your suit" Merlin hands it over to him. "Will it fit?" Eggsy asks. "A scope suit always fits,just be grateful Harry made it for you" Merlin says.

After a few minutes Eggsy is ready and changed in his suit and looks probably the fanciest he ever has. He takes a look in the mirror looking at the new him.

He walks out Merlin impressed. "Lookin good Eggsy" he compliments him. "Feeling good Merlin" Eggsy responds.

Later they hear the door open from the other room

Later they hear the door open from the other room. A beautifully dressed Cleo walks out.

"Wow" Eggsy and Merlin say at the same time. Cleo looked like very sexy and extremely beautiful.

"Here's your ring Cleo,there's a laser that you may need to use that's implanted in the ring" Merlin tells Cleo as she puts on the ring

"Ready,mrs king?" Eggsy asks

"Ready,mrs king?" Eggsy asks. Cleo rolls her eyes "don't be so cheeky" she smiles.
--
Book is almost coming to an end but I plan on trying to make a good ending for the book.