roses ii

Roses by Shawn Mendes part ii

"You came..."

"Am I late? Sorry it was kinda traffic eh."

"It's fine, love. Let's go inside."

Peter escorted Karylle papasok sa restau. It was a candlelight dinner for the two of them.

"Happy Valentines, love." Peter said sweetly as they sat on their chairs. He gave her a boquet of sunflowers which was her favorite.

"Thanks Pete, you are the sweetest." Karylle said and smiled at him.

"Love, uhh... Can I ask you something?"

"What is it Pete? Anything for you."

"It's been a long time since we've been like this. You know that I love you so much that I am willing to sacrifice everything for you. I just want to make sure of one thing, love. I don't want to get false hope from you. I love you and you are my everything. I hope you feel the same." Peter said sadly.

"Pete, to be honest kahit ako naguguluhan. You make me so happy. I feel like the happiest woman alive when I'm with you. Yung pag magkasama tayo hinihiling ko na sana lagi na lang ganon. Na sana hindi na matapos yung araw na 'yon. Alam kong mali 'to pero, I--I think I'm in love with you, too." Karylle said and closed her eyes tightly.

Peter was in shock when he heard Karylle's confession.

"L-love... is this real?"

"Yes, love." Karylle said and winked at Peter. Samantalang natulala naman si Peter sa kanya at hindi kalaunan ay pinakita ang kanyang signature na kilig smile.

"Loveee, you're blushing. Hahahaha."

"Oh gahd, Karylle stop it! I'm embarassed."

"Hahahaha my love is blushing he's so cuteee."

Lumapit naman si Karylle kay Peter at pinisil ang pisngi nito.

"Ayaw mo talaga tumigil love ha." and in one swift move, Peter held Karylle's waist and she landend on Peter's lap.

Their face was so close. Napakalalim ng titigan nila sa isa't-isa.

Peter's POV

She landed on my lap. We were so close. I feel like my world suddenly stopped.

"Peter..." she said.

I just stared at her. I love this girl so much. And I'm very much happy that she loves me too. I started to get closer to her.

"Love..."

I kissed her. At first it was just me moving but then she respond.

Pakiramdam ko sumasabog yung puso ko sa nangyayari ngayon. Finally I can have her. Oops. Pagmamay-ari nga pala siya ng iba. Wala nga pala akong karapatan. Pero come to think of it, it's a special day. She's here with me and not with him.

Suddenly, she broke our kiss. And a song played.

"Love, can I have this dance?" I asked.

"Sure, love." she smiled at me. The sweetest smile I've ever seen.

The whole night we were dancing and we were so happy and sweet. Natutuwa ako kasi kung titignan mo talaga si Karylle ngayon ay napakasaya nya. I've never seen her like this before. I'm happy that she's happy.