Innocent like snow

(I'm trying to make this a longer fanfic with multiple chapters sooo the beginning could be a bit long until the smut happens. (y/n)= your name. Anyways, have fun ^.^)

"Ayyy guyssss!", Josh yelled as he first saw you and your friends. He stepped out of the loge and hugged you. "Aghh this was such a long way and it's ass cold out here", Emily complained. "Jeez, just enjoy the view Em.", Jessica countered. "Common ya guys, let's just get along for this week! It's Hannah's birthday. Lets not ruin it with bitch-fights.", you interrupted them.

"Speaking of the devil.", Josh smiled as Hannah showed up at the entrance. "Awww y'all really came here! I'm so happy to see you!", a bright smile shined on her face.

A while after showing you all around in the big wooden loge, Josh turned on some music as you all celebrated Hannah's special day. Beth danced with her sister and as usual Mike was flirting with Em and Jessica. Even Chris got a little drunk and constantly complimented Ashley.  Josh stood in the corner, a drink in his hand and watching your folks having fun.    "Hey, Joshie boy, not partying?", you approached him. He gave you a warm smile. "Oh hey (y/n), I'm just... enjoying the ambiance."       He spoke so soft that you almost didn't hear him. Meanwhile Golden Days by Panic! At The Disco was playing.    "You seem so distant.. You sure you ok?", you smiled back at him. "Yeah, now that you're here, I'm feeling better.", your heart started beating like a drum as he said that. Did he notice your crush on him?

"I gotta get some fresh air, also collect more fire wood, wanna come?", he asked.   "Sure, I love the cold air and the beautiful moonlight.", you spoke.

He pulled your hand and led you outside, far away from the others, into the dark woods only lightened up by some path lights. It was a bit quiet so Josh played Young Gods by Halsey. "Oh I fucking love that song!", you observed him. "Same", he smiled.   You looked around for a moment, snapping a pic of a squirrel in the snow. Suddenly Josh was gone. "J..Josh? Where are you?! Come back!", you freaked out. "Boo!", he jumped out from behind a tree. "Not fucking funny! I thought I was lost.... dickhead.", you mumbled.          "Awww sorry cutie. I just found your face sooo funny. You looked like Em after she lost her purse", he teased.         A little smiled crawled up on your face. "Whatever..", you looked away, into the dark woods. Suddenly Josh laid his arm around you and said "This view is almost as pretty as you". You blushed. Did he like you too? Here goes nothing... You kissed him quickly and backed off. Josh looked a bit astonished. "I... am so sorry... I guess I had too many drinks..", you stuttered under embarrassment. "I didn't mind tho.", he spoke softly with a flirty voice. "I like you (y/n), like a fucking lot and no I'm not drunk, I mean I think you're gorgeous, drunk or not.", he continued.  You couldn't believe it. Your crush... actually likes you back? What was this? A dream?

Josh stepped closer to you and kissed your lips. His lips felt dry from the cold air but every kiss brought warmth into your body, like a thunder stroke.  His tongue touching yours, one hand holding yours, the other one on your ass. The music playing in the background made it even better. "I want you.", Josh whispered in your ear. "Let's head back to your room.", you replied. "I..I can't wait. Let's party like fucking pornstars!... Well at least lost-in-dark-woods pornstars!", he yelled out.

You tried to counter but his left hand was shutting your mouth as he shoved the other hand under your shirt. You tried to resist. The result was you two falling down into the snow. Josh kissed your jawline down to your chest. He unzipped your pants and unbuckled his belt. "J..Josh wait...", you pushed him back. Ignoring your speech, he pulled down your panties and his own underwear. Your ass cheeks touched the cold snow. Should you resist? Your first time, drunk in the snow? You couldn't resist. Josh was pinning you down.

Finally when he took off his underwear, his big cock was revealed. Easily 8 inches. "Oh shit... I'ts bigger than I.. tought", you thought to yourself.      But now you wanted it, you lowered your hand to Josh's crotch. "God you're so hard", you moaned as Josh smirked.You started rubbing his dick with pleasure. He pushed your hand away, ready to enter you. Suddenly he stopped as a few seconds passed. Josh looked down and raised an eyebrow. "Aghh... what's wrong... babe?", you asked in pain with a broken voice. "What the.. you're so goddamn tight..", he mumbled and started moving back and forward. You bit your finger as the pain turned into pleasure. "Don't fucking tell me this is your first time.", he moaned. You nodded. "Joshua Washington, the virginity taker!", he teased. "Argh...Josh this is not funny!", you interrupted.

Proudly looking, Josh kept thrusting into you. Faster by every minute. The pain was almost fully gone and you moaned in pleasure"Ohh...fuck.. harder Josh!". He fucked like a god! Like a... crazy.

After almost 15 minutes, Josh couldn't hold it back anymore. "Ahhh...shit I'm gonna cum!", he yelled. He quickly pulled out, he hasn't used protection because he didn't expect the night to go on like this. His hot cum flew around, melting little holes into the bright snow. "That was fucking awesome!", you yelled out as you jumped up and hugged him. "I love you", Josh muttered. You waited a second before answering "I love you too Joshie boy."                                                                   Both of you got dressed as you suddenly heard a voice screaming "Ewwww, I shouldn't have come looking for you guys!",

"Fucking shit Beth, how long have you been watching us?!", Josh sighed. "Just a minute... I thought you guys were lost or something... Not fucking in the snow like some horny rabbits!", she stepped closer. The others arrived too. "Wow, this is a total new level of  awkward..." you smiled a bit while blushing.                                                                                                                                         "Where is my cam? This would get a million views on Pornhub!", Mike teased.                                          "Uhhh shut up Mike", Josh answered. You stood up and Josh once again laid his arm around you.                 "Awww are you guys like dating now?", Ashley's voice filled the air.    "Well yeah, I'm old enough to fuck my girlfriend, right?!", Josh smirked.       Girlfriend... Is this how it was now? Bein called hus girlfriend...You loved it.              Emily rolled her eyes as Josh kissed you. "Let's get back to the loge, I'm tired and my feet hurt.", she complained again.

*Time jump brought to you by Wendigo Josh :,D*

All of you arrived at the loge as the most of your friends went to bed. Just you and Josh cuddled in his bed. "I really do want you to be my girlfriend.", he bit his lip.                                                                    Crazy by Melanie Martinez was playing, this made you feel more comfortable than ever before.  A perfect moment.    "God fucking dammit Josh! Yes, Yes of course I want to be your gf!", you buried your head in his warm chest, listening to his heartbeat.

Josh kissed you one last time before sleeping in. "Of course the sex wasn't as awesome as I imagined it... but I loved it... and I love him..", you thought to yourself as you slept in.

(To..be..CONTINUED :D)

CONTINUED :D)