Fireplace and chill

It was the next day, you woke up laying in Josh's arms. You felt the warmth of his body and heard the birds singing outside. The big window in his room revealed the snow covered woods. "Good morning babe.", Josh whispered as he woke up. "Good morning Mr messy-hair", you teased. He smiled.
You both got up and he put his hand around your waist, he kissed you as his tongue slid into your mouth. The kiss took a few seconds but you felt like time was standing still.
You walked into the kitchen, holding Josh's hand. "Hii guys!", you smiled as the others were sitting around a big table. Jessica waved and sipped on her coffee. "Hii horny rabbits!", Beth answered. Of course they all remembered last night. Only Hannah and Chris weren't part of it. Chris was too drunk and Hannah just wanted to stay in. "Rabbits? Horny?", she asked confused. "Ughh long story hun, I'll tell you when you're old enough.", Josh smirked.
Hannah let out a fake Ha... Ha... Ha laugh.
You ate breakfast with all your friends, putting your hand on Josh's knee under the table. He smirked as he felt your touch. Your hand wandered over to his crotch and rubbed his dick through his pants but you stopped as Sam looked over and raised a brow.
"Hey uhhhm guys?! How about we'll burn some Marshmallows on a campfire tonight?", Jessica suggested. "Yeah! Lets do this! Could be fun!", the others shouted. Josh realized you'd rather be alone with him so he found an excuse "Sorry, Me and (y/n) are a bit i'll from yesterday... We'll have a quiet evening in here alright?"
"Yea, sure. Of course you're ill when you fuck in the snow!", Emily mumbled. Josh rolled his eyes.

*time skip to the evening*
The others already left and Josh put on the fireplace in front of the couch in the main hall. "Woah, it's really spooky in here baby...", you said.
"Yea, I know. That's why I'm happy that I have Hannah and Beth here... God I wish you guys could stay forever.", he answered. Shit, you didn't think about it... How could you two date if he lived hours away from you? "I'll stay." , you made a choice. "B...But your school? Don't you have parents?", he said with an astonished expression.
"College threw me out and my parents... they don't care as long as I'm safe.. I'm fine.", you looked down
"Oh my fuck! You're going to stay! I love you!", he shouted out, kissing you.
"I love you too Josh.", you kissed back.
He started pinning you down to the couch, meanwhile Tear you apart by She Wants Revenge was playing. This gave the loge a creepy but also sexy atmosphere. Josh accidentally stepped on the remote as American Horror Story turned on on the Tv. Of course the scene where a vampire and the countess had sex. You looked over to the Tv. "We can do this better! I'm even hotter than that trashy model guy!", Josh claimed. "And I'm your countess.", you smiled.
You already were wet, turned on by the sex scene and Josh on top of you. He took off your jeans and his own. His cock was even harder than yesterday, maybe he felt more comfortable in here?
Josh bit you neck, leaving some hickeys as he slid into you.
His breath meeting yours. He moaned as he rammed harder into you. "Oh... god... Josh!", you gasped in pleasure.
He leaned back and pulled you on top of him,  Josh wiped some hair out of your face, clipping it behind your hear. You scratched his chest, leaving red streaks and nail prints on it.
He sat up and kissed you. You jumped up and down on his cock. Your chest was bouncing under your shirt. Josh grabbed your neck, choking you a little as he kissed you roughly. This going on for a few minutes, you moaned "I'm gonna... cum..."
"Say the word! Say the word starting with D!", he yelled out followed by grunting. "I'm gonna cum... daddy!", you yelled out as you came on his dick.
He threw you back on the couch and leaned above you. "Open up babygirl!", he said. You opened your mouth as he jerked off. You swallowed it. Josh collapsed next to you, he stopped the music and you could only hear heavy breathing and the Tv. As you both got dressed, you heard some laughter from outside, getting closer. "Ayyy baaabes we're back and you'll better be dressed!", Jessica yelled. You innocently sat on the couch with Josh, like nothing happened. "Bruhhh, you guys are watching AHS without meee?", Mike sighed. Josh and you smiled as the others approached.
"Are you two hiding something?", Em asked. "What? Can't I watch Tv with my girlfriend anymore?", Josh smirked.
Em shrugged. Ashley and Sam sat down onto the couch. "Eh (y/n)... You have something on your face...", Sam claimed in embarrassment. You blushed. "Ayyy, we ate Marshmallows too ok?", Josh pointed to the burning wood in the fireplace. You stood up, went to the bathroom and washed your face. As you came back, Josh and the others were watching Tv. You got yourself some of the birthday cake that was left from yesterday. "Josh... fucked me two times already... Wowser!", you thought to yourself.
Finally you sat next to Josh, he laid an arm around you. Jessica and Mike were making out in front of the fire place and even Chris and Ashley cuddled. Sam Hannah and Beth were playing a board game on the floor. Matt was cuddling Emily that slept on the other couch. You kissed Josh's neck as he smiled. The dark loge light made everything so romantic.
After an hour or maybe longer, Josh picked you up and carried you to your bed, you looked at him with sleepy eyes and yawned. He scratched your back gently as you slept in.