Prank

You woke up in the middle of the night, again noticing Josh not laying next to you.
"Babe? Hello?", you whisper-screamed in the dark.
Maybe he went to his room? You turned on the light and walked outside. The hallways were empty and quiet. Suddenly you heart a loud banging behind the basement door. "Jo...Josh?!", you shrieked.
No answer. You slowly stepped to the door, looking around as you opened it.
"Joshua? Mike? Anyone?", you shouted into the dark.
As you got no answer, you started walking downstairs, holding a flashlight because the light wasn't working .  There was a shadow running around, you approached it.
"What the fuck is that? Is this a prank... I'm... I'm not scared!",  you screamed at it.
You walked down the hallway, shaking like you just saw a ghost... wait maybe you did?
And then you saw it, a ghostly figure standing in front of you!
"Boo!", Josh jumped out and grabbed you from behind. Not realizing it was Josh, you ran upstairs, screaming through the entire cabin.
You tripped over a little table and fell to the ground. "What the actual fuck is going on? And who woke me up from my beauty sleep?!", Emily yelled out.
"I... I SAW A FUCKING GHOST!", you yelled back, running up to her.
Josh came upstairs and closed the door behind him.
"Looks like you already met my Halloween decoration babygirl .", he laughed.
"Ha...Halloween?... HALLOWEEN?!", you said getting louder.
He approached you and hugged you. "Oh my god you actually fell for my prank!", he kept laughing. "A prank? In the middle of the night? Waking everyone up? Bro, you need a life.", Chris countered. You finally gave Josh a smile. "Yes I really did believed it... God I'm dating a damn child", you smiled at him. Josh laid an arm around you, saying "Well, now that it's clear it was a prank...y'all should get some sleep. Night guys!"
"Jeez... Night guys", Beth came in.

*time skip to the bedroom*

"Hey, are chu mad at mee?", Josh asked. "Nah... Not as log as you make it up to me.", you smirked.                "And how am I supposed to do that?", he answered playing with your hair.
"Hmm... you'll see babe.", you kissed him softly and went back to sleep, his arms holding you tight like he never wanted let go of you.
"Seems like I have to get used to Josh and his silly pranks.", you thought as you slept in.

(I know this was a short chapter but I just had a quick idea :3)