Heartless Winter

I'ts the second day after arriving, you remember how Josh carried you to bed last night, but he's not laying next to you. "Josh? Are you in the bath room?", you shouted. No response... "Maybe he's eating breakfast?", you thought to yourself. You walked into the kitchen and sat next to Beth and Hannah, your best friends. "Hey babes, has anyone of you seen Josh?", you asked. "Nah, he went out with Sam earlier, that's all I saw", Beth replied. 

With Sam? You couldn't stand Sam because you knew she liked Joshua. You stood up and stepped angry to the front door. "What got into her?", Hannah demanded.     "Ohhh I smell a bitch fight! She's jealous of Sammy baby!", Jessica said. "You're not helpful Jess... She seems worried...", Ashley claimed.

You searched outside for Josh, all you saw was snow and trees but suddenly you heard a male and a female voice giggling. You approached them quietly as you saw Sam and Josh... kissing! "What the actual fuck!", you interrupted them, causing Josh to jump. "B..Babe.. She just kissed me! It wasn't my fault!", Joshua yelled. Tears started filling up your eyes. You ran back to the loge, Hannah waiting at the entrance, you fell into her arms, crying like a little girl. "Honey, what happened?", she asked. "J..Josh cheated on me and kissed Sam!", you cried out furiously.     Hannah held you tightly in her arms as Josh and Sam arrived. "Joshua Washington, did you make her cry?", Hannah seemed angry.                                                                                                                   "I swear it wasn't my fault.. I.. I love (y/n)! Sam's just a damn friend!", he raged.                             "Hey, you kissed me back so don't blame it on me!", Sam got angry too.                                            "Are you fucking kidding me? Josh you slut!", Beth screamed out. 

Josh's voice just made you even sadder. Your head buried in Hannah's chest, you continued crying until you had enough. You stormed to your room, followed by Josh. You took your suitcase and started packing. "What are you doing?!", Josh gasped as he arrived. "I'm gonna leave!Hope you're happy now!", you yelled at him, throwing a vase, purposely hitting the wall. Of course you were overreacting but it was your first time getting hurt by someone you loved... Josh grabbed your wrist and said "Please don't leave me!"    Tears were running down your cheeks and your eyes glowed red.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               "Don't fucking touch me you bastard!", you screamed, pushing him aside. Josh got angry, afraid of losing his love. Just before you were about to leave, he grabbed you by the throat and smashed you against he wall, still holding on to you. "I fucking told ya, it wasn't my fault! She said she was cold and I wanted to give her a hug but she goddamn kissed me!"                          Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rey was playing on the radio as he spoke to you.

You didn't believe him a word, his hand around your throat... You started yelling and crying. "I wish I never met you! I wish I stayed at home! You don't even love me!"

Your words made Josh even more furious. "Oh just look how much I love you!", he yelled back as he threw you on the bed. He climbed on top of you and kissed you. "I love you more than anything in this world! Fucking god!", he said with a trembling voice.                                                                             "Show me that you love me!", you cried back. He got off you, turning you around, as he harshly pulled down your pants and his own too. He slid his cock inside your ass, causing you to leave out a scream of pain.  His hand pulled on your hair, the other one scratching your back. He kept thrusting into you for a few minutes until he released and came in your ass. He collapsed next to you... "I love you so much, I'd die for you... Will you forgive me?", he mumbled under his heavy breathing. You didn't dare to answer.. You just explored a total new, scary side of Josh... You felt his anger and hate... He was waiting for a response. "I.. don't know... you've hurt me...For now I will forgive you... but don't ever fall in love with someone else but me! You're my Josh...", you finally answered. Josh said "I won't... I love you babygirl."

You both got dressed again and left the room, Ashley, Chris, Sam, Hannah and the others were waiting outside. "Is everything okay? We heard yelling and stuff", Ash said. "Yeah.. we're still together.. I just want to forget this entire event.", you replied.        You walked away, giving Sam a warning look, a look that she knew. The 'stay away from my man or I'll burn you alive' look.

Hannah pulled his brother aside to have a quiet talk. "I heard the screams... did you hurt her?", she asked with a serious voice. "It's called moaning and no, I would never.", he replied with a smirk. She rolled her eyes and sighed.       "Aghh... If you hurt (y/n), I'm gonna rip your head off and keep it as decoration over the fire place Joshua! She's my best friend!", Hannah threatened. "Chill sis, I love her.", he smiled.

*Time skip until lunch*

Jessica made Eggs and soup. Everyone was eating except Mike, he finished earlier and flipped some pancakes in a pan for a dessert. You sat next to Josh playing with his curly hair, like nothing happened. Sam stayed quiet, she felt sorry and embarrassed. 

You didn't care about her anymore. You've always just hung out with her because Beth liked her. Was it really her fault or Josh's too? No matter now. You loved him and either way, at least his psycho side was quite sexy.

(Sorry if this chapter is a bit shitty :,D I just got inspired and wanted to write... tataaa see ya)