!Wendigo Josh lemon!

(I'm so bored so here a smut fanfic, this doesn't has anything to do with the main story that I wrote <3)

Doctors found a cure against the Wendigo virus, but it only stopped it, so your boyfriend Josh had those cute sharp teeth and long nails, like claws.

"Josh? Where are you babe?", you yelled into the empty cabin.
Josh was crawling on the walls, growling to scare you.
"What is this supposed to be? Sexy Predator VS Alien?", you chuckled.
He jumped in frot of you.
"Oh, c-common (y/n)! I was trying t-to scare you!", he smiled with a trembling voice.
"Still my old Josh huh?", you kissed him. "Just a lot... more dangerous! Raaawr Imma eat you!", he yelled and started chasing you through the hall. "Oh no... please I beg you! Help help!", you yelled while laughing. Josh playfully grabbed you from behind and carried you to the couch. "Oh? Why are you suddenly so strong babe?", you looked astonished, this was the first time he picked you up.
"Don't forgot I'm half Wendigo.", he kissed your neck.
You quickly pulled off his top and he did the same. He let out a light growl as he saw you in your underwear. "Hey babe, you're drooling.", you giggled. "W-what? Where?", he covered his mouth. "Hey, calm down baby, I'm joking. Wait... why are you hiding your mouth?", you grabbed his chin, pulling Josh closer to you.
"I'm afraid... you don't like my mouth... or like anything about me, I'm a monster.", he sighed. You smiled at him and said "Josh, look at me. I love everything about you. Human or Wendigo."
He pulled you in for a kiss, slowly lowering your thong.
You passionately kissed him, your tongues swirling around in a little fight. You played with his curly hair, tugging it a bit as he unzipped his pants. He harshly kissed you down to your jugular as he entered you. You let out a moan, your back arched.
"Oh... god! J-Josh!", you mumbled.
Josh's Wendigo part was taking over as he started thrusting faster and harshly biting down on your collarbones. He growled as he almost reached his climax. "Aghh.. (y/n)!!!", he moaned as he pulled out and came on your tummy. You froze for a moment.
"J-Josh... you bit me.", you looked at your bleeding neck. He suddenly licked it off, realizing what he has done. His human part came back as his eyes widened.
"Oh fuck... I'm so sorry (y/n)... I couldn't control myself!", he covered his mouth and backed off, sitting down in a corner of the big room.
You approached him, sitting next to him. "Hey, no reason to be sad! I understand you. I know that it's hard for you to control yourself.", you whispered as you laid your arm around him. Josh nuzzled into you. "I... just don't want to hurt you. I could never forgive myself.", he mumbled. You softly kissed him as you held his hand "I know you could never hurt me. I love you."
"I love you too.", he looked up to you and smiled a little.