Future Plans!

So, after taking you guy's opinions into account. I have decided what I am going to do.

I am going to do both ideas separately. I will create the Caitlin backstory with Mianite and her history as Ianite's warrior for you guys to enjoy - with cameos from people like Mot and Alyssa (before they all vanish). This will hopefully begin on new years day!

The original story is something that I am going to do. I'm planning on it being different to the one posted on my DreamsInShadows account (for those who dont know, thats where my original story I wrote for NaNoWriMo was posted as I want to keep the fanfiction and the original works separated. It doesn't reach as many people as it would here but it keeps my two personas as a writer happy so.) Probably going to go down the fantasy route again. Or Romance? Or Teen Fiction. Who knows.

That means I'm going to be making a bunch of OC's for that story as well as plotting out things etc. No Mianite in that book sorry, its good to go beyond my comfort zone. The Caitlin story will hopefully be as lengthy as the Mianite book because I want you all to understand and enjoy the backstory of a character that had such an impact on our heroes lives. Hopefully you all don't get sick of seeing my name consistently :P

So! Look out for the Caitlin story at the beginning of 2017. I'm thinking of the title of 'Darkness Is All She Knows'. If anyone wants to make a story cover I'd be totally amazed and thankful. The one for this book and for the previous book were all done by you guys so I'm forever thankful for how supporting you all are of my writing, if you are interested in that then message me on Wattpad and I can give you some detail of what Caitlin and the tone of the book is gonna be like.

The original story I am going to work on by myself in the background and when I'm happy with the story flow, then I'll start posting it.

Much love <3

Caitlin.