4. Private

JoMo-'Claire told me I should message you privately and talk.She said we would be able to bond over relationship trouble and giving advice.'

Em-'Sorry about her.'

JoMo-'Don't worry.You don't have to tell me and we don't have to talk about it but what happened?'

Em-'Do you know who Tyler Hoechlin is?'

JoMo-'Yeah the TW guy Lahey and Danielle talk about sometimes.Aren't you guys a couple?'

Em-'We were.3 years but last night when I went to get my sister for her Bachelorette party I caught him and my sister going at it.Her fiance was with me and saw it all too.'

JoMo-'Damn.'

Em-'Tell me about it.I booked the first flight home.'

JoMo-'Well he's definitly an idiot to cheat on you or anybody for that matter.Especially before a wedding and halfway across the world.'

Em-'I thought things were good.I mean the distance was rough but we made it work.Or I thought we did.It probably wasn't his first time cheating.'

JoMo-'I know sorry doesn't really help anything but I'm truely sorry you had to go through that.'

Em-'It's okay.Thank you.You don't have to tell me but Claire said you were going through some rough stuff in your relationship.Persia right?'

JoMo-'Yeah that's her.'

Em-'What happened?You guys are married aren't you?'

JoMo-'We're finalizing the divorce.'

Em-'Oh my god I'm so sorry.Are you okay?'

JoMo-'Completely no but I will be.It's been a long time coming but she cheated and that threw me over the edge.'

Em-'That's horrible.She must have been crazy to cheat on you.I mean come on.You're JoMo.The biggest baddest hybrid on tv.'

JoMo-'Fan?'

Em-'Claire is my best friend so I've watched the show quite a bit.'

JoMo-We've all heard a lot about you even if Daniel doesn't remember.'

Em-'I've heard a fair bit about most of you.Claire keeps trying to get me to come to set one day.'

JoMo-'You should.You could meet us all.'

Em-'It'd be a few days.It'll take me awhile to get back to Atlanta time.'

JoMo-'We'll all be waiting not so patiently.'

Em-'Haha.I'm excited.So I mean we only just started talking and haven't met but how about whenever I come to set we get some drinks that night?Alcohol is the best breakup cure in my opinion.'

JoMo-'Sounds like a plan.'

Em-'I gotta go eat my plane food before it get's cold.'

JoMo-'Have a good flight.We'll be in groupchat if needed.'

Em-'Thank you JoMo.'

JoMo-'You're welcome Em.'