43.Groutchat/Groupchat/Private

*Guys this story is quickly coming to an end. All chapters will have time skips but will be main events! I hope you guys enjoy the remaining chapters in the weeks to come. Thank you for the support!*

Em-'I need everyone in the groupchat to gather around.'

Dannyboi-'Why?'

Em-'Don't question me.Just get everyone here.'

Paulina-'Can confirm all of TVD is looking at their phone.'

Phoebe-'Everyone besides Joseph is looking too.'

Em-'He's at home with me so it's cool.So Joseph and I were shopping for Christmas decorations and we found the cutest decoration that we have to share with everyone.And yes it's a very big deal.'

Clairebear-'Well what is it?'

Mine❤️-

CandyKane-'OMG CONGRATULATION!'

Ian-'Congrats guys!'

Nate-'Oh lord.There's going to be little Joseph's running around.Congrats though!'

Clairebear-'I'm gonna be it's favorite aunt.'

Phoebe-'Uhm excuse you I will be.'

Kat-'No way.'

Nina-'It'll be a fight to the death.'

LittleWitch-'Just you wait.I'll swoop in and take it.'

Dannyboi-'Congratulation you two.You'll be great parents.'

Sharpay-'I'm so happy for you guys.You'll do amazing.'

Em-'Thank you everyone.We've been waiting awhile to tell everyone because we wanted to announce it at Christmas.That's why I haven't been around.I'm showing quite a bit.'

Ian-'How far along are you?'

Mine❤️-'5 months.We've been keeping it a secret until she hit her second trimester and then we just wanted to wait till Christmas.'

Kat-'Do you guys know the gender?'

Em-'We'll find out in about 2 weeks.'

Nina-'This is so exciting.You guys we'll be amazing parents.'

Mine❤️-'Thank you everyone.'

Em-'Thank you for all of the encouraging and kind words.I'm so excited.I gotta go now.I'm craving some chinese and a romance movie.'

Nate-'Have fun Joseph.'

Mine❤️-'Anything she and the baby wants.'

Em-'So I know this chat has been completely dead since I left and new cast members joined but I need to talk to all of you about something.'

Holles-'Whatcha need to talk about babes?'

Em-'Is everyone here?'

Poser-'I'm here.'

Dyl-'Same.'

Sharpay-'I already know.'

BoBo-'How does he get to know first?'

Em-'Cause he's in the TVD/Original's GC and I told them first.'

Crys-'I'm here.'

Tyler Hoechlin-'I'm here as well.'

Em-'Oh well I'm not sure you're necessarily going to want to hear this news.'

Tyler Hoechlin-'I'm sure whatever it is is fine.'

Em-'Okay everyone.So recently Joseph and I were shopping for Christmas decorations becuase he had none which I thoroughly yelled at him for.Anyways we found this super cute decoration that we had to buy.And yes this is very important.'

Crys-'What is it?'

Em-

Holles-'OMG!I CALL GODMOTHER!'

Em-'You'll have to fight Claire and the girls of TVD and TO to get it.'

Poser-'Congratulations Emi!I can't wait to meet them.'

BoBo-'Congrats Em.You'll be amazing.'

Dyl-'Congrats!'

Crys-'OMG this is so exciting.You better bring them to Cali so we can meet them.'

Em-'Maybe you guys could come visit first.I'd rather not think about taking a small crying baby on a long flight.'

Crys-'Fair enough.'

Holles-'This is so exciting.How did Joseph take it?'

Em-'We found out right after I moved in.He was over the moon happy.He was ready to tell everyone but I wanted to wait until I hit my second trimester but then we decided to wait and announce it at Christmas.I'm 5 months by the way.'

Poser-'I'm happy for you guys.'

Sharpay-'Joseph has been extra happy at work and now I know why.Also know why he complains about buying tons of pickles.'

Em-'It's my main craving.'

Holles-'You hate pickles.'

Em-'I know but what baby wants baby gets.'

Sharpay-'I think I heard Joseph say something like that one day.'

Em-'Maybe.Well I need to go eat my chinese that I made Joseph order and we're gonna watch the Titanic.'

BoBo-'Good luck to Joseph.'

Dyl-'Seriously though.'

Tyler Hoechlin-'I wanted to say congratulations on the baby.'

Em-'Thank you.'

Tyler Hoechlin-'I know things ended really bad between us and I continously wish I could take it all back but I can't.I am truly happy that you and Joseph are happy together.I can tell you guys will be a wonderful family.I hope that if you guys do come to visit everyone that you'll allow me to come.'

Em-'Things did end badly but what happened led me to Joseph.I can't imagine my life without him in it now.When we come to visit I'll be sure to put it in GC so that you can join in if you'd like.I can't forgive you for what you did nor will I forget but as long as things can be civil between us then you can come.'

Tyler Hoechlin-'Thank you.And yeah that sounds good.'