Prologue

Me: Finally! At last! After a long time of-

Nagumo: Okay would you quit that?

Me: And why?

Nagumo: *Excitedly sits down while holding popcorn* I'M SO EXCITED TO KNOW ON WHAT WILL HAPPEN!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR DAYS!!!

Me: *Sweatdrops*

Suzuno: Yeah, Tulip head has been irritating these following weeks ever since you were gone and kept asking when it will start.

Nagumo: *Not budging*

Suzuno: Wow.... He didn't even cared when I called him that....

Me: Yeah, where are the others?

Hiroto: *Opens the door holding popcorn* Sorry we're late...

Manabe: We bought snacks just in case someone gets hungry....

Minaho: And when we mean someone....

All: WE MEAN HIM! *Points at Kabeyama*

Me: HOW DID YOU GET HERE?! Anyways, doesn't matter. Everyone, get in your places. It'll start in a few minutes from now!

All: *Sat down*

Me: *Sits down and gets a handful of popcorn*

Hiroto: Can I sit here?

Me: Sure!

Manabe: *Pouts silently*

Me: *Blushes* Okay, here goes....

Anyways, sorry for the long updates. We're very busy at school. Lots of activities in class. I can even get a nice sleep since we're trained to have less sleep as possible. Oh well, doesn't matter. So, enjoy and vote and comment if you like it!

========================================================= 

"Hurry!"

"She couldn't have gone that far."

"Search the whole perimeter!"

I wish they would stop.......

I can't take this anymore.......

What's the purpose of creating me anyway if they want to kill me.....

Running was no use. They would always spot here, and then she tries to defend herself. 

Let's just say hunting her down was useless either.

"Stop! You have nowhere to run!"

She was surrounded by soldiers who aimed at her, the lasers being used as a guide.

How pathetic.....

With one smirk, she activated her nanoshield, and shot a fullblast nuclear at the sky, blinding everyone who gets to see it.

"Ah!"

"My eyes!"

"It burns!"

General Adrian, then again, became furious. This wasn't the first time of  their attempt to catch the renegade Mental Model. To be exact, ever since she was created, news have spread to all government officials and tried to catch her ever since. After all, she was considered to be a weapon-A weapon that not only can destroy the Fog, but also, the whole world. But as innocent as she is, she never knew that until that time.......

"You let her escape!", he yelled as he pulled one of his trooper's collar.

"B-b-but....She's too fast!"