Chapter 1: Their First Encounter

Me: Okay, the next chapter....

ALL: *Chibi Version* Yay!

Me: Really?

Nagumo: Hey, that last one was a cliffhanger, you know?

Manabe: Hey! I was supposed to say that!

Hiroto: Oh be patient.... She is working on it.

Midorikawa: I wonder if I'm included....

Reina: Cool that you let me watch those little hybrid kids.... But isn't that dangerous?

Me: Yeah but they don't really-Wait, how did you get here?! Never mind.... Okay, let's start!

Note: I don't own Inazuma Eleven and all the characters that are involved here. They belong to their rightful owners. ENJOY!!!

========================================================

"Sir, your meeting will start in a few minutes."

"Okay."

"Where do you want me to place this, sir?"

"Over there by the counter."

"Can you please sign this, sir."

"Okay."

Yup. It was a very stressful day for Hiroto. Then again, he didn't care.

Since he was half-day today, he decided to visit his orphanage.

When he arrived, he came upon a certain sign saying: "Kira Hybrid Foundation".

Yes, he created that orphanage
after the breakout of their existence. Ever since then, he decided to create that orphanage, for the reason that it makes him guilty seeing those children getting killed and chased by the military and the government. It makes him regret for what he did 10 years ago.

Right now, he's on his way finding the Kindergaten-A large dome where they can play safely. It's like a miny playground for them.

When he opened the door, squeals and hugs of children approached him.

"Hiroto-nii! We missed you!"

"Do you have something too bring for us?!"

"Tell us!"

Fortunately, he did brought something, which made them all busy.

He decided to approach Reina, which turns out, talking to Midorikawa.

"Huh? Midorikawa? I thought you went to the office earlier", he asked in curiosity.

"Nah. I didn't have that much to do anyway. Plus, I want to visit these little guys and see what they're doing. And besides, they're someone who's gonna-"

"Cover for you? Isn't it?"

"Ah...."

"Midorikawa, you shouldn't slack off. You must know that. Just because you're so friendly that doesn't mean you can use them to sub you and skip work."