Chapter 3: A new life

Me: Wow, My titles are getting stupider than before.

Hiroto: Don't say that.

Me: Then how else are you suppose to say ?

Hiroto: Never mind.

Suzuno: Hey guys are you gonna start Chapter 2- Wait, you continued without us?!

Nagumo: No fair!

Me: Heh, you sound like a kid. We need to continue idiots.

Reina: You were taking forever.

Minaho: Ah.

Me: Don't worry guys. I'll have a special storytelling just for you after this is finished.

Nagumo: Then we wouldn't understand the story anymore.

Suzuno: WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON CHAPTER 3!

Me: If you don't want to watch it, what you'll do is pretty easy... GET OUT. I DON'T WANT WHINY KIDS-

Manabe: Teenagers.

Me: YEAH, WHINY TEENAGERS INSIDE THIS ROOM. So, OUT!

Nagumo and Suzuno: *Kept quiet and shun themselves in the corner*

Me: Very good. Now-

Nagumo: Can we get this over with?

Me: KEEP QUIET NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION CADET!

Nagumo: I'm not a-

Me: WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT TALKING?!

Nagumo: *Places tape on his mouth*

Me: I never told you to use tape, but suit yourself. So, let's start!

Manabe: She's strict.

Hiroto: I'd agree.

Minaho: Sorry everyone for what had happen. Just technical difficulties.

Me: Shouldn't I be the one-

Minaho: Just proceed with the story.

Me: Okay. In this story, I'll timeskip a few days since, this chapter will start with Hime moving in Hiroto's house.

Manabe: The timeskip is 2 days to be exact.

Me: Do you really have to be specific?

Manabe: Just like what they say: "Specific is Perfection".

Midorikawa: Nobody says that.

Me: Fare point. Okay, let's get in with the story. Enjoy!!!
========================================================
Hiroto is now in front of the building, taking a deep breath. After all, today is the day. He's gonna be with her daughter finally.

As he entered the room, smiles and greetings of the hybrids welcomed him. But first things first, he has to check the adoption papers in order Hime to be in his custody.

"So Reina, is everything ready?", he asked in a worried tone, supposingly there might be a conflict in the process.

"No. The adoption papers are already done, and she's finally in your custody. It's a shame Hiroto. You could have enjoyed your adulthood more with us rather than watching a child, you know?", she said jokingly, but still, she knows that he'll never change his mind about it.

"It's alright. I think I've already had a lot of fun. I think I need some responsibility once in a while", he replied back.

"If you say so, Mr. Responsible."

"Stop it Reina. Okay, I have to fetch her. I'll see you later."

And he left to find Hime's room, together in his hand the adoption papers in folder.

As he entered Hime's room, he was yet astonished. Everything was organize and her bags were ready.

"So, are we go now?", she asked.

He nodded in response. Luckily, her bag was small, so she doesn't need help in carrying it.

As they went out, all hybrids rushed outside, and some, since they're inside decided to stuff their faces at the strong glass window. They all waved goodbye, including Reina. Some keep yelling,"Remember us Hime!" or "Don't forget about us someday!"

As Hime and Hiroto was about to get in the car, Hiroto asked, "What do they mean by that?"

"Don't mind them."

As she was about to step in the car, she heard a hybrid saying inside her head that, "Please remember us princess. We promise to follow you soon."

Without anything to say, she replied with a strong nod.

And there begins her new life.

========================================================

Me: Until there.

Everyone: AH WHAT! *Everyone trashes the place*

Me, Manabe, Hiroto, Reina, and Minaho: *Sweatdrops*

Me: This is so embarassing. It'll be quick. 

Okay guys, what do you think? Please vote, and comment if you like. I'm sorry if I didn't update and been on Wattpad for so long, because aside from being busy at school and such, my phone has gone crazy, and deleted Wattpad. I tried to download again, but Google Play Store is not responding. Let's not matter about that now. Thank you for being with me this year 2016. I hope to see you again next year! ^^

All: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!