Chapter 4: New House, New Family

Me: I'm back!

Minaho: Do you know how many months you were gone?!

All: One word. BUSY.

Me: Thanks you guys. Sorry for not updating for so long. Like they said, I became busy since there was lots of going on at school.

Hiroto: But still... We missed you.

Fubuki: Me too!

Manabe: *All eyes were on him and he blushes.* M-M-Me too as well. Just start this please.

Me: Okay then. Please tell me if there's any grammatical error or anything that you want to clarify. Vote or comment if you like it, and enjoy!!!
==================================================
"Lots of houses.... Is this the human world?"

"Yeah. And there's more to that. You can play in a wider space called playground."

"I already know. That's the same as the Kindergaten."

Hiroto knew that Hime was already knowledgeable of what some of the human world sites are, but the only thing he wants is to introduce her to some things. Well, they're going to his mansion, and he knows that Hime would love it there.

*TIME SKIP*

"Okay, Hime, we're-"

She was looking outside, seeing all the children play at the so-called playground makes her wanna play too. 

"Come on.... Let's go inside."

"O-Okay....As they went inside, Hime looks around, amazed at the huge infrastructure of his house. Huge pillars that could've been dated in Greek times supported the 2nd floor, along with enormous paintings of wonderful sights. 

"Your house...."

"What about it?"

"Did it took a decade to finish all of this?"

Hiroto chuckled slightly at her question.

"No, no it didn't. It took a year or so. This house, will be your house from now on. Whatever happens to me, you will own all this. Don't worry about buying new clothes, I got covered, as well as to where you're going to school. I'm pretty sure you'll like it here. How does that sound, Hime?"

She stops for a while and lowers her head. She clenches her fist lightly, and uttered, "Why.... Are you so kind to me? I never wanted all of this. I never needed you're pity. Is this some kind of trick?" 

Hiroto's eyes widen, and goes to her. He kneels down, and pats her head.

"I know it's hard for you to accept all this, and I know that you had a hard time in your life in such a young age. But don't worry, I'm here, and I'll keep you safe. Come on, lets eat lunch!"

Hiroto walks to the kitchen, calling all the maids to prepare. Hime lowers her head, and frowns.

"Otou-sama, you never knew how much am I a danger to you....."

*TIME SKIP*

After eating lunch, Hime sits down the T. V., and eats cup noodles. Hiroto works quietly in the office, until a knock in his door interrupts him.

"Who is it?"

"It's your sister, Hitomiko."

"Come in. The door is not locked." 

As Hitomiko came in, he looks at his little brother with a stern expression. 

"Who's the mother of this kid?"