Chapter 3

Chapter 3

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP B-*

I turned off my alarm and got up out of bed. After I fully woke up I went into my bathroom that was attached to my room and jumped in the shower. When I got out I dried off and went to my closet to get clothes for my first day since we didn't have a uniform at this school. I decided on a light grey peplum style long-sleeved top with denim jeans that I rolled at the bottom. I put on a pair of brown strappy sandals and some gold jewelry.

When I finished I went back in the bathroom I brushed my teeth, also adding a little bit of makeup. After I finished my makeup I used the blow-dryer to dry the rest of my hair and then plugged in my straightener. After it finished heating up I straightened my hair so it was pin straight and shiny.

Now that I was done getting ready I went and woke up Benny and Oliver since my mom left for work at around six o'clock. After I knew they were up and getting ready I went downstairs and made us all pancakes.

Benny was the first to come down and we were sitting at the table, eating when Oliver came down dressed in a pair of dark jeans, with a white V-neck shirt with a red and blue flannel. He paired that with his red vans. He sat down and smiled at me thanking me for the breakfast.

"Hey I need you to be home by seven to watch Benny I have to go somewhere. Is that okay?" I ask even though he doesn't have a choice.

"Yeah that's no problem I should be home after school. When will Benny get home from school?" he asks while looking at me.

"I'm gonna pick him up at six because he is staying later for that after school program." I say and he nods in understanding.

When we finish eating it's around 8:10 so we all get in the car with our bags and drive to drop off Benny. After we drop off Benny, Oliver and I head to our new school. When we get there we separate because all the different grades are split up so I go to the Junior hall and Oliver goes to the Senior hall after we got our schedules.

It took about 20 minutes to actually find my classroom because I'm not that good with direction.

I knocked on the door and heard a muffled 'come in' from the other side. I open the door and walk into the classroom where all the eyes are on me. I look over at the teacher. "You must be the new student Scarlett?"

I nod in reply. She smile and says "Well then welcome to my homeroom Scarlett, I am Mrs. Brown and this is just a free period. You may take a seat in the back next to Rose, Rose please raise your hand."

A girl in the back raises her hand and I make my way back to the empty seat next to her.

"Hi, I'm Rose Deegan.". I look over and see a girl with strawberry blond hair and big green eyes sticking her hand out.

I stick my hand out as well and shake hers and "Scarlett Harper." I said with a small smile.

" I said with a small smile