Chapter 12

Double update!! Get ready for a bumpy ride;))

Chapter 12

It's finally the day of the competition and we all were getting ready. I have been training really hard and becoming stronger. When I was ready I went downstairs and everyone including the guys, my mom, and Benny were all in there.

"You're ready early."  Oliver said and they all sat up when they saw my face looked troubled.

I nodded, still looking down and not making eye contact with anyone, "Um, if anything goes wrong I want you guys to know that I lov-" i said but got stopped when Oliver grabbed my shoulders and made me look at him.

"Nothing's gonna happen, okay? We're gonna go, you're gonna kick butt and we're gonna get dad back." He said looking at me with determined eyes.

"Let's hope so." I gave him a weak smile.

________________________________________________________________________________

We were all going to the arena, even Benny. I tried to talk them out of bringing him but they said they wanted him there to see dad and that they would watch him the whole time. So when we got to the arena, I went a separate way then them just in case the gang was watching. They probably know who my family is but I don't want them to know that they are here. I went toward the bar but before I could get there a hand grabbed onto me and before i could even fight back I was thrown like a rag doll to two people who held me so I couldn't get away.

I look up and, guess who, the gang leader of the gang that took my dad. I roll my eyes thinking how cliche this is and look at him annoyed.

"I have a deal for you." Is the first thing he says to me. I raise my eyebrows signaling for him to continue, "Well I know you want one thing and that's your father back, Correct?" he looks at me with a knowing smirk.

At the sound of my father I straightened up, "Yes, where is he?" i started looking behind him to the crowd but i don't see anything.

He blocked my way of the crowd and spoke," Don't worry, you'll see him soon enough." The guys holding me laughed softly like there was some kind of inside joke in his words. "Anyway I have a deal for you, there is a way that you can get him back, but if you can't complete it there will be punishment. Here's the deal we have someone from our gang fighting you tonight, and if you win, he dies", I try and get out of the guys arms when he says that, "easy there, but if you lose he survives and he can go home to your family."

I didn't even have to think before I said "Deal."

he holds finger up saying he wasn't done, "But there is a catch, if he goes home to the family and leaves the gang, who will be our fighter" he taps his chin in fake though then snaps his fingers like he thought of an answer, "Aha," he points at me, "Unless you take his spot, I mean you are undefeated and maybe even doing better than your father did at your age, also he's getting old and weak while you just keep getting stronger." he says the last part while pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear, I turned my head so he wasn't touching me anymore. There was a big pause when neither of us said anything, "So is that a deal?" he asks almost in a whisper.

"........Deal." He pats my cheek with his hand before he walks way with the people who were holding me.

When the fights actually began I beat all of them because I never saw the gang leader so I none of them belonged to his gang. But now it's down to me and the other finalist. I knew this was the gang member because the leader and a few members were at the front of the crowd watching. I could see my family (including the guys) in the front on the opposite side of the ring. I couldn't see the guys face yet because he was wearing a robe that covered most of his face. When he finally took off the robe my heart stopped.