Chapter 8

^^ Picture of Finn

Oliver's POV
The guys and I have been playing video games for two hours and Scarlett still isn't back from the store yet. Normally I wouldn't worry but she's been acting weird lately. She goes to the gym almost everyday and I've noticed she has some pretty bad bruises. Starting with the one on her jaw to some on her side and stomach that I noticed.

Now it's been three hour and the guys and I are pacing in the living trying to find a way to find her. I have a gut feeling something is wrong and that makes me really nervous.

Suddenly Grayson stops and turns to us, "Did she take her phone with her?"

I nod and shrug, "I'm guessing, why?"

"Because we could just use Find My Iphone and it will tell us where her phone is." I nod and go grab my phone from the counter in the kitchen. I go to find my iphone and type in the information. They guys are all around, watching from behind me.

"It located it let's go." I say and we all pile into our other car that's here since my mom's gone. The app says she's somewhere near the grocery store so when we pull in we get as close as the car can take us. When we pull into a the closest parking spot we get out and keep walking. While we are walking I see something on the ground so I go over to it. When I pick it up I see they are chocolate covered gummy bears. I hold it up to show the boys and they all look at the bag and then to me, confused.

"It's a bag of candy." Finn says like it's nothing.

"Yeah and how many people do we know that eats chocolate covered gummy bears."

Realization crosses their features when they understand what I'm saying. Now we are all panicking more so we are trying to hurry. The app says she's here but I don't see her we all are looking around.

"SCARLETT!" Grayson yells and runs down an alleyway. The other guys and I run after him and see scarlett on the floor in the alleyway. When I get close enough I see there is blood coming from her nose and her hair looks wet. I kneel down next to her and her head on my lap. When I pull my hands away from her head I see there's blood on them.

"Guys we need to get her to the hospital. Her heads bleeding and we don't know how long she's been like this." I say on the verge of tears.

That being said Grayson picks her up bridal style and we run the car. When we get there I hand Brad the keys so he can drive while I sit in the back with Scarlett and Grayson. I put her head on my lap while Grayson holds her legs.

We get to the hospital in record time and rush in yelling for a doctor. When the doctor sees me holding her limp body then put her onto a stretcher and take her to a room. By now I'm crying and the other guys look like they are about to.

I don't know what I would do without Scarlett. She's always been there for me since my dad left. With my mom working all the time, she's been Benny's mother figure. I don't know what I would do if I lost her. I can't lose her.

________________________________________________

We've been waiting in this waiting room for three hours now and still no word from anyone. I was supposed to pick up Benny and hour ago but I didn't want to leave so Finn offered to go get him and bring him here. Now The guys,Benny, and I are just waiting for the doctor to tell us something. I explained it to Benny so now he's crying.

About 10 minutes later a doctor come in and we all stand up and walk to him.

"She's awake." he says.

________________________________________________

SCARLETT'S POV

When I wake up and open my eyes the first thing I notice is everything is white and very bright so I close my eyes again. When I reopen them and look around I realize I'm in a hospital. Then everything comes back to me when I feel the pounding in my head.

"Oh you're awake." I look over and see a doctor come in. "We cleaned up your wound and stopped the bleeding so you should be fine. I have some painkillers for you that will ease the pain but you have a mild concussion." I nod in understanding.

"How did I get here?" i ask.

"Some boys found you and brought you here. They haven't left since. Would you like me to get them for you?" she asks.

I nod and she leaves. About thirty seconds later the door burst open and Benny runs in the guys following and tackles me in a hug. I hug him back tightly. "It's okay buddy, I'm okay." he pulls away and I see he's crying so I wipe his tears and pull him back into a hug and kiss him head. When he finally pulls away I sit him next to me and hold my arms out for Oliver that's eyes are puffy and looks like he's been crying. He doesn't hesitate to hug me and I see the other guys behind him looking awkward just watching so I laugh and hold my arms out again for them to come too. They smile widely and come too. I hear Oliver chuckle.

"Hey I feel left out." Benny pouts and we all laugh at him and pull him in for a hug.

After our big group hug I explained to them what the doctor told me. Then Oliver asked the question i wished he wouldn't.

"What happened?" he asked with a worried expression.

I look at Brad and he looks at me as if saying 'you need to tell him'.

"I'll tell you when we get home." I say because I don't want to tell them here where people can overhear us.

He nods but looks confused.

________________________________________________

When we finally get home it's 8pm so I put Benny to bed. When I went back downstairs and the guys are all standing in the living room waiting for me.

"So what happened?" Oliver asks.

"You might want to sit down for this." i tell them and they sit down slowly. ''Okay so here we go." I say and take a deep breath.

________________________________________________