Chapter 9

Chapter 9

The boys were all looking at me with stunned expressions when I finished telling them everything. I told them about the gang and me being a streetfighter. Suddenly Oliver got up and starting pacing but stayed quiet. "Oliver please say something." i said.

"What do you want me to say?!" he yelled which made me flinch. I wanted to cry because Oliver and I never fought and he never really yelled at me. "You're telling me my baby sister has been illegally fighting and risking her life and you expect me to be calm!" he exclaimed and then took a deep breath and looked at me, "I don't know why you do it but you're gonna stop." he says calmer than before.

    I shook my head on the verge of tears "I can't" I said just above a whisper.

"Why not?!" he yelled again.

"I'm so close I can't just stop now." I said in the same tone looking down.   

"So close to what?" just confused now and kneels on the floor in front of where I'm sitting.

I finally look up at him and say, "I'm so close to getting dad back."

Oliver doesn't know what happened with me and just thinks my dad left us because that's what my mom told him. Her and I are the only ones who actually know what.

He looks at me like i'm crazy, "Why would you do that, he left us."

I shook my head sadly, "No, he didn't."

He looks so confused "What do you mean, yes he did that's what mom told m-"

"No he didn't Oliver, mom lied." I told him sadly.

"What happened?" he asked. I looked down to my hands that were in my lap but he used his finger and made me look into his eyes. "What happened?" he asked slower.

After I explained what actually happened he was looking at me with tears in his eyes and mouth agape. "I'm so sorry" i said but he just shook his head and pulled my into a hug and kissed the side of my head.

  "I'm so sorry that happened to you." he said but I just shook my head. After a few seconds he pulled back and looked at me with determination in his eyes. "What are we gonna do?"

I looked at him and the other guys that i kinda forgot were in the room and smiled which they returned.

_______________________________________________________

 It was the day after I told the guys my plan and I was in my room cleaning it up because I was bored and didn't have anything else to do. All the sudden The boys al barge in my room with smiles on their faces and out of breath like they sprinted up the stairs. I raised an eyebrow, silently asking what they were doing.

    Oliver finally spoke up "I have a deal." I nodded at him to continue, "Since you told us about the street fighting, you have to let us come and watch you fight." he said with an excited face.

The smile dropped off my face right after he said this.