Chapter 1

Joey's pov

Ring, ring, ring. I slammed my hand on my bed side table. Ugh, great.. Summers over. Well at least I get to see Megan, and the others, and its the first year of high school! Well there's still the 12th grade bullies... Yea... I let my eyes flutter open. Gosh I didn't get a lot of sleep. I only got about 5 hours in.. Well that's what you get when you don't let your self fall asleep, and just sit there, and think.. I jumped up, and went to my closet. I pulled out a fresh pair of boxers, I also pulled out a black and white striped shirt, and some skinny jeans. I went to the bathroom, and through those on the floor, and brushed my teeth. then I fixed my swoop. I pulled on all the clothes.

"Joey hurry up! Your breakfast is gonna get cold! Ill go warm up the car, and wh-" My mom yelled, but then I cut her off.

"When I get back you better be ready!" I nagged back.

"Just get ready!" She yelled

"I am!" I yelled back. I heard her chuckle. Then I heard the door open and close. I pulled up my jeans a little and tucked them. I put on my shoes, grabbed my bag. Then went down stairs. My breakfast was on the table. Yum! Eggity-anya sand witch! I quickly gobbled it down, and drank some orange juice. My mom was soon yelling at me aging.

"Joesph Michel Graceffa, LETS GO!" She pulled my arm. I followed her. Her hair was in a messy bun, and she still had on her reading glasses. Yea, my mom is crazy! That's why I love her! She pushed me into the car, and as soon as she did I felt a rush of warm air hit my face. Then she  hoped in next to me. She pushed the key in fast and began driving fast. 

"Wow, were not that late mom.." I mummer

"Are you kidding me?! We have to be there in like 5 minutes!" She said in a loudish manner. Wow, I guess we are going to be late... Soon we were there. I guess I was about 4-5 minutes late.. 

"I love you, mom" I said as i hopped out

"I love you too!" She soon began speeding away. I slowly walked through the doors, trying to miss first period.. I has six periods.. My first period was gym, Oh, how I hate gym.. Sawyer and Conner, try to hurt me when they can, and that's mostly when they can.. I slowly walked to the locker room. When I got there I saw them beating someone else up.

"Fag!" Sawyer spat at him. I couldn't see who its is, but I saw a little bit of auburn hair. I quickly ran over to my stall. I kept hearing them spiting names at him. Fag, man whore, pillow biter, fat a**, and gay. All the names swam through my mind. I'm glad its him and not me... I walked out and saw them still beating up the auburn hair guy. Then I stood up.

"Stop!" I yelled while closing my eyes. I peeked and they were looking at me. 

"Oh, is he your boyfriend? Huh, is he!?" Conner said getting closer to me. I closed my eyes backing up waiting for a impact, but it never came. I heard them both laughing, and walk away.  I hate that ALL the boys have gym at the same time! I open my eyes and looked at the boy....... He was stunning. He had amazing blue eyes, swoopy auburn hair, very pale skin. His lip was bleeding, also his nose, but I think hes fine. He was wearing a white shirt that said 'YouTube'. Hmm, whats YouTube... 

"A-are you ok..?" I nearly choked out at his beautiful site.

"Yea, Thanks.."

"Are you new here..?"  He stood up and gave me a questioning look. God, he was like 3 inches taller than me.

"Why do you care?" He said walking away.

"Wait!" I yelled catching up with him. "I wanted to be your friend..." I continued.

"Why?"

"I don't have any guy friends.. Well not a lot of friends actually... I'm not popular.." That was most definitely not the reason, HE WAS BEAUTIFUL.. Words cant even describe!