chapter 3

Yea-yea-YEA!! Two chapters in one week!! I HAS NO SCHOOL TODAY!!! YAYAYAYAYA! 

Joeys pov

Mmm...  

Joey: Mmm Shane..

He brought his lips back up to mine. Oh, those soft lips oh I lo- BEEP BEEP BEEP!!!!!

I groaned and opened my eyes. To good to be true.. But then I got a call from Shane. I pressed answer. Oh wait today is Saturday!!! Yay! Wait never mind.. I don't get to see Shane..

"Hello?" I answered groggily. 

"Hey, wanna hang out with me and some of my friends?" He said like he has been up for 2 hours.. So  happy.. Why is he so happy..

"D-Do they bite..."

"No! There really nice!"

"I guess... Can you pick me up..?"

"Actually, I have no gas.. Sorry.."

"Its fine I can get my sister."

"Okay.. You can come over now?" YUSSSSSSSSSSSS I WOULDDDDDD LOVVVVE TOO!!

"Yea, that's fine!" I tried to answer with out sounding like a fan girl.

"Bye." 

"Bye..." Then I heard a long beep.. I hung up.

I got up, and did everything. Then I got my sister..

"Nicole!!!!" I yelled while pulling her bed sheets off, and twirling them around me. I giggled and she looked at me with her death stare.

"What!" She said

"Can you take me to a friends?" I say, while pushing the blankets on the ground.

"Sure, just never  do that aging!" She says while getting up and going into her bath room to get ready.

*After Nicole is ready*

"Okay lets go" She says while pulling me out the door.

*Car ride*

"Tak- Wait there it is!!!" I say pointing to a pale yellow house.  

She parked and I got out

"What time  do I pick you up?"

"I might stay the night, but Ill call you when."

"Okay bye!" She said as she drove off.

I walked up to his door and rung the door bell. He soon answered.

"Hey, Joey!" He said while hugging me, I hugged back right away, and got a good smell of him.. Not to be weird.. He pulled me inside. I'm guessing the car belongs to his mom, because I didn't see anyone else there. We went up to his room, and we sat on the floor. 

"So what do you want to do?" He asked

"I have no idea, but do you have a Facebook? Maybe we can talk on there sometimes..? Like if my phone breaks.."

"Yea! My name on there is Shane Dawson!"

"Okay, Ill buddy you" I said with a cheeky grin. I went on my phone, and Shane saw the crack.

"Hey what happened?" 

"Oh.." Think.. Think!!! "I sat on it!" I say.

"Okay?.." I went on my Facebook app, and searched his name, A few came up, and I could tell his out of anybody's, his face stood out. it glowed.. Like a star..  Iv never felt this way about any body.. Hes just special, but bound to like some other guy.. I clicked his page, and clicked send friend request. I began looking though all the pitchers, then one caught my eye. He was kissing a girl, her hair was long, and blond. I read the description, and it said "Ha! I am not gay!" There was a comment that said "You probably paid her!" I read the name "Sawyer Hartman" No. No. No! Why dose he have to have a Facebook! He will torment me.. 

"Hey, Joey you okay?"

"I think I'm going to go-"

"NO! Please stay!"

"Why, your going to have you other friends"

"But your more bubbly, and it wouldn't be the same without you.."

*Next week (So aging Saturday)*

Me and Shane lost touch, we didn't talk as much.. He started hanging out with other people.. He started dating this guy named Tyler, Oh how I despise Tyler.. He stole him. Tyler.. That name.. I have tried so many times to get his attention, that its killing me.. There's always a pain in my stomach and chest.. It aches.. I always crying my self to sleep.. It hurts.. All because of him. Not only him though.. Also Tyler. I decided to go on my computer. I log into Facebook, and saw Shane was online, he was on his phone, probably with Tyler.. I made a post.

   You.. The one person that I think about constantly.. The one that I dream about, the one I think about when I get up, When I try to get your attention.. You just go on with your life.. You never care.. You see it as a joke, and when your always with him.. You never have time for me no more.. I'm always  the second choice, maybe your just drifting away? Or maybe you just hate me? Or maybe.. Just maybe you like me back, and it hurts to see me? No.. Its always him, but what about me? No, I'm just a star.. That you only see one time, but then forget me for others, but then.. Hes your constellation.. You always see him.. (Okay no joke my first reference was toilet paper.. XD) Maybe, I should just go... Maybe I should just leave, then maybe I could get your attention.. Then maybe you will actually care, and then you could love me. 

I posted it, and shut my lap top. Maybe I should go.. God, I'm such a attention wh*re. 

<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Is YOU OKAY?! I'm just saying.. I feel like no one cares any more.. Well only about six people, and I DO feel like a attention wh*re, but just saying I'm being open, but yay! Two updates in one day, and there long! Yay!! So Baiiii!!! I love you my little Stanglings and Wild-ones! ~ <3 Leanne :3