Chapter 4

Shane's pov

I was taking Tyler out to a restaurant. We sat down and began eating.  I turned on my phone and began scrolling through random sh*t. Then I got a notification, that Joey undated his status: 

 You.. The one person that I think about constantly.. The one that I dream about, the one I think about when I get up, When I try to get your attention.. You just go on with your life.. You never care.. You see it as a joke, and when your always with him.. You never have time for me no more.. I'm always  the second choice, maybe your just drifting away? Or maybe you just hate me? Or maybe.. Just maybe you like me back, and it hurts to see me? No.. Its always him, but what about me? No, I'm just a star.. That you only see one time, but then forget me for others, but then.. Hes your constellation.. You always see him.. Maybe, I should just go... Maybe I should just leave, then maybe I could get your attention.. Then maybe you will actually care, and then you could love me. 

I knew the whole thing was about me.. I commented 'Hey Joey we should hang out some time :)' then I thought.. No 'Whats wrong?' Nope.. 'Maybe he dose..' Yes. I pressed enter, and there it was.. I do love him, but danmmm Tyler.. He was sweet, funny, and a amazing kisser.. Yet.. That kiss with Joey.. Sparks flew, and he is broken.. Maybe.. I should ask him out.. OR TO PROM!!! Prom is coming up in a few days, and I highly agree he is going alone.. hmm.. Perfect moment to break up with Tyler!

"Hey Tyler..?"

"Yes boo?" He said with mouth full of food.

"I was thinking for a while.. (not really XD) and I don't think this is working out.."

"Yea, me too.." He says in a sassy tone while turning his head.

"Can we still be friends? I cant loose a funny person like you.."  I asked.

"I guess.. Sure! Your funny too!" He said with his huge grin.. I'm going to miss that.. Yet Joeys.. Dose he brush his teeth with cloud blood?! (I know...) 

*After the date* 

"Bye Tyler!" I said waving as he got out of my car.

"Bye Shane!" He said waving as I drove off.. Time to get some flowers and balloons.. I really hope he says yes.. I walked into Walmart, and decide to get him a little gift too.. Cause he says I don't care.. Well I sure do.. I have  cried about him before.. I got a heart necklace that said "Joey<3" In cursive (Okay this Walmart is special.. XD) I went to the flower isle, and got a bundle of roses. I got 3 heart balloons, a card that said I love you and some other sweet stuff, and just some chocolates.. I mean this is what I would want.. Oh, this would all fail if Joey, didn't answer the door.. Well maybe if his mom opens the door, I can make it more sweet, by going to his bedroom door.. Perfect.. It works either way! (Joeys mom already knows he is gay, I don't want to go through that..) I bought it all wow 56.87$ If he said no, well.. This would all fail... In my face.. Maybe I should do it tomorrow... Its a Saturday.. Well its only 7.. I hope he is awake.. I pulled my car up to there house, and began writing in the card.. 

  Oh Joey.. I'm so sorry for all the pain I have caused you.. I'm sorry.. I know I'm probably not the best man for you, but I love you.. I'm sorry for taking forever to find out, and thank you for that one time when you helped me back then in the locker room.. If you didn't I would most likely not be doing this.. But I do love you.. I hope you love me back..

                                                                                                    Love,

                                                                                                      Shane

I closed the card, and got out of my car with everything, the necklace was in my back pocket with the box. I was holding the roses, chocolates, and balloons in my left hand, and in my right hand was the card, I put the card in my left hand, and rung the door bell, i got down on one knee, and as I guessed his mom answered the door.. At least I think it was his mom. She has bleached blond hair that was below her shoulders, she was wearing black eye makeup, and she looked really young..

"Are you here for someone..?" She said, her teeth were super white too.. Probably his sister. I stood up, and put the card in my left hand.

"I was actually here for Joey.."

"He is in his room.. I can go get him-"

"NO! Actually I want to ask him like that.."

"Okay.. Well he watching Tv.. He tried to fall asleep, but he couldn't, so he is probably tired.." She said letting me in.

 "Thank you!" I whisper yelled as I walked up the stairs to his bedroom.

I knocked on his bed room door, and got down on one knee. 

Joeys pov 

Ugh.. Opened my bed room door, and I gasped.. It was Shane. He was holding roses, chocolates, balloons, and a card that said I love you.

"Hey Joey" He said

Happy tears streamed down my face.. He finally cared..

"Hey.." I breathed. He stood up and pulled me closer to me. I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him, finally I got what I wanted. I pulled him into my room, my room was dark. I tuned on my light, and hugged him. He pulled something out of his back pocket. It was a black velvet box, he opened it, and it was a necklace with my name in cursive with a heart.  I squealed, and hugged him aging. 

"Hey Joey?"

"Yes Shane?" I said happily.

"Will you go to prom with me?" YUSSSSSSS

"Yes!!!!!" THIS. IS. THE. BEST. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He gave me the card, and I read it.

"I do love you" I kissed him. Like I said.. BEST DAY EVAR!!! He pulled me up, and turned me around. He helped me put on the necklace. We began talking

"Can you stay the night please?" I asked.

"Sure." He answered with a smirk.

<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Oh, I'm having so much fun writing this! Yuss!! Two updates in one day!!! Smile my Stranglings and Wild-ones!! So was that as a good cliffhanger? No? Okay.. So..! Did you like it? Lets begin making these more fun.. Lets do a content :)! So I was thinking.. Lets get a new bully! Up in were? Up in here! There going to be new to school, and hate Joey, or Shane, or both. Why? It can be a YouTuber, Or just anybody.. Or Yourself. Yes! I would love for you to be venturing the ground of Lakewood high :), The winner will get 2 dedications, and If not I will follow, and check yo books out, and to make things more fun. Lets have a question of the day!

Question of the day- Whats your favorite movie, or have you seen the movie prom?! I haven't.. :P

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leanne.jones.7121614

 Twitter: https://twitter.com/pinkcupcakef4 

Yea.. That's all my social media.. :P... I love you my little Stranglings and Wild-ones! Baiii! ~ Leanne <3 :3