chapter 2

Shanes pov 

  I tried to spike up a conversation, but I couldnt think of the right words...

  "So, uh.. Whats Drama class like?" I asked akwardly

Joey didnt answer till a few minutes.

  "Fine." He said with no emotion. No nothing. He didnt look at me ever that whole ride. Soon we were at the school. Lake wood high.. The worst school I have ever been to, except for Joey. He was the only good thing. 

"Bye?" I said as he got out. He didnt resopnd. He only looked at me with hurt eyes. Poor thing..

Joeys pov

I started walking towards the school. I then remeberd.. SHIT!! I started running back to Shanes car im supriesd he didnt leave yet. I. Need. His. Number! When I got there he rolled down the window.

"I.. Need.. Your.. N-number" I managed to get out of my heavy breaths.

"Oh, sure. You want me to pick you up?"

"Yes, please!"  I answerd shaking my head rapidly. He took my arm, and wrote a number. Ekk!! Its just like in the movies!! I smiled, and did the unexpected. I opend the car door, and kised his cheak. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?!

 "I-I'm sorry... By-" I stuttered, but the next thing I know is that his lips were apon mine. It. Felt. A-M-ZING!!!! 

"Bye." He said as he drove off. He is amazing. Just like boys in the movies!!! I took out my phone, and put the number in. Then I put 'Shane <3'. I began looking at some of the photos we took at his house. I studied his beautiful auburn hair, blue crystal orbs, but then I went back to his facial expression, He looked high, I giggled. Oh, how I love him He better ask me out soon. I wasn't looking where I was going and I walked into the school doors that said "pull". I fell back and I heard laughing. My phone landed on my chest. The laughing was coming Sawyer & Conner.

"Oh, look" Conner said removing my phone from my chest. He continued. "Its pitchers of him and his boy friend."

"He's not my boyfriend!" I said jumping for my phone. That he was holding in mid air.

"Did you already blow him?" Sawyer asked chuckling

"He's not my boyfriend!!" I yelled while blushing.

 They both chuckled, and Conner dropped my phone. I sat there, and looked at the screen. There was a huge crack in-between us, showing me that we will never be real.. Ever. Dreams never come true. I sat up against the wall looking at the screen with tears threating to fall out. I then got a call from 'Shane <3' I click answer, and nearly chocked out.

"Hel-H-Hello?"

"Joey, are you ok?-"

"Yea! Im fine!" I answerd probaly to quick

"Hey can we forget early... When I kissed you.." 

"What kiss?"

"I dont know." He said chuckling. He continued "Hey what time do I pick you up?"

"4:35..." I said the time late becuase I had a idea.

"Oh, then ill be there in about 35 minutes?"

"Yea." I answerd while continuing. "Bye."

"Bye." he replied while hanging up. I hung up.

"Today was a good da-" Megan said she got cut off when she saw me

"Joey?!" She yelled as she ran oer to me

"What happened?!" She said soothingly while pulling me into her chest.

"I'm having heart ache.." I said slowly, and softly.

"Oh, Joey, that's the worst feeling, you poor thing.." She said squeezing me tighter.

 I then let it all poor out, I was drowning in my own tears.

Shane's pov 

What is wrong with me... I have a mental problem.. *Mentally slaps self*.. Why did I kiss him, I'm leading him on.. I know how bad that feels, from boys and girls.. There was  his one girl.. Her name is Lisa.. She kissed me, and I actually liked it.. Her lips.. They were so soft, but she was actually a full b*tch..

Joeys pov

The reason I said the time so late, was because I had a idea for a club. For the heart broken, depressed, cutting,  lonely people. It could be called.. Hmm.. Cloud nine!  That's the best idea! Why you ask? Well, because that's where Shane sends me! 

"Hey Megan" I ask

"Yea?" She ask in still in her soothing tone.

"I wanted to make a club!"

"That's great!" She said in excitement.

"Yea, so I thought you could share it, sense you  do the announcements?"

"Yea! I just need all the details!" She paused then remembered something. "and you need to talk to the principal." she continued "He's in his office now if you want?"

"Yea, that's fine.." I said as I began getting out of her grasp. I hugged her and began my journey.

"Good luck!" She said as I opened the school doors, and I pulled this time. I walked down the halls to his office. I was there in no time.

"Mr. Aken?" { A/N: Random name.. Love you! <3 } I said knocking on his door softly.

"Come in!" he said in his normal deep manly voice.

I opened the door and sat down. "Hi!" I said that was nothing compared to his voice.. He was everything my dad wanted me to be..

"Hello, Joey" He said spinning his chair around. He obviously knew my voice..

"Sir, I was thinking of making a club called cloud nine for all the heart broken, depressed, cutting, lonely, broken people." I said cheerfully.

"I think that's a amazing idea, but why call it cloud nine?"

"Because I'm in love"

<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

Sorry, this took so long.. Iv been REALLY depressed.. My moms not getting any better, my dad is getting more mad, and overall.. There are people around me who aren't helping.. So I might not being updating this week because I'm going over to a friends! Surprise, surprise I have real friends! Hopefully.. So, I got a idea of what to call you guys! Stranglings and wild-ones ! Well, because we all have that wild part of us.. Have you guys ever seen the movie 'Where the wild things are'? Well that's one of my favorite movies, and stranglings.. Well because were all special, right? Well you guys are to me.. I love you guys, and till next time, Goodbye my little Stranglings, and wild-ones! ~ <3