chapter 5

Shane's pov

Me and MY BOYFRIEND where sitting on his bedroom floor. Oh, how I love I can say that about him.

"Dose this mean.. We are, you know.. Dating?" He asked clueless.

"If you want.. I do."

"I do! I just didn't know.." He smiled, and crawled over to me.

"Yes!" We heard someone whisper yell as he was about to kiss me. He walked over to the door and I sat there watching.. I began at his neck and went down, leaving a trail with my eyes. He opend the door, and there was his sister.

"Nicole!" He chased after her giggling. Only if me and my brothers were like that.. I heard them down stairs in a giggle fit. I slowly walk down there and saw Nicole on top of Joey tickling him. 

"Okay, okay stop!" He was gasping for air as he rubbed his sides, he scratched them a little, and stood up. 

"Bye, Nicole!" Joey yelled as he walked up stairs.

Once he was gone Nicole said. "You better not keep him waiting" She winked as she walked away. I walked up stairs to his room, finding him on the floor in our original spots. I sat down next to him to watch whatever this Japanese stuff is.

"Hey you want to play Truth or Dare, babe?" I asked

"Babe?" He questioned

"Never mind.-"

"No, I like it! I guess, just no bad dares.." He said glaring at me softly.

"Well that's kind of the point.. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Truth." He answered

"Do you like anybody besides me?" 

"Nope" He said with a little shake and a smile. I'm glad, I don't have to get jealous. I grinned and he asked.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." I said, and He smiled wickedly at me, and said.

"I dare you to go wake up Nicole and say you have to go to the bathroom."

"Okay." I chuckled and thought 'His sister will not let me in here aging...' I wailed and walked out of his room down to what I thought was his sisters room but was actually his moms, so when I woke her up this happened..

"Hey.." I said

"Joey?" His mom asked clueless.

"I have to go to the bathroom." Joey broke out into giggles next to me. His mom got up and walked over to her light. She turned it on and looked pissed. 

"Its.." She paused and looked at her clock "9:38 at night and you to wake me up to go to the bathroom?!" Me and Joey ran out of the room after that, his mom is cool, she doesn't get mad over silly things the we do, but my mom is better. I smile to my self as we enter his room. We sit back down and I ask.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare!" He said smiling. 

"I dare you to kiss me." I said pulling him towards me. He sat in my lap and placed his lips on mine. Still feels amazing.. He soon pulled back.

"Hey why don't we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure! We have Netflix and a lot of DVD's, but we have to go down stairs.."

"Whats wrong with up here?" I ask.

"Well If we watch a scary movie, I don't want to be in-closed.."  He said.

"Okay, that's fine. Lets go!" I said. He got off me and walked down stairs. I followed after him and we sat on the couch. 

"Wanna watch Twilight?" He asked.

"You like that movie?" I asked chuckling.

"Yes! Why?" He answered. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"Just curious. Why don't you let me pick a movie." I said as I took the remote, and began looking through movies, I looked through the kids movies and picked one he might like. 

"No! I want a romantic movie!" He wiper -yelled. 

"Which one babe?" I asked.

"Rock Haven!" 

"Okay." I clicked that, and we watched it. 

*End of movie*

Joey yawned, and I thought it was adorable as heck. I picked him up and carried him to his room. I put him in his bead, and tucked him in.

"Were am I going to sleep?" I whispered to my self scratching the back of my neck. I went back down stairs and fell asleep on the couch. 30 minutes later I wake up to Joey shaking me. He had tear stains on his cheeks. I pulled him close to me. He began to cry onto my chest.

"Whats wrong, baby?" I said putting his bangs behind his ear, but they fell. I began to stroke the back of his head, saying soothing words.

"I-I h-ha-had  a b-bad dr-dream.." He gasped as he began to cry aging, yet continued. "a-and I mi-missed y-you."

"I didn't know if you wanted me down here or there with you. Come on lets go back to bed, baby."

"W-will you carry me?" He asked looking up at me. 

"Anything for you." I answered

<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3~<3

  Awwwww!!!!!! Wasn't that adorable!!! My contest is still open if you want to enter!! I hope I get more, I already have one in mind.. I was not going to update till I got 5 entries, but I didn't want to push it.. Well depression is gone!!! Im happy now!!! I am now obsessed with sleeping with the sirens! Kellin Quinn's voice is just.. ERM MI GURD!!!! SOO MANY FEELZZZZ!! He is just perfection! Ugh, and my friend told me to start listening to blood on the dance floor.. Oh. My. God!! SO MANY FEELZ!! THEY ARE JUST, OH MI GURDDDDDD!!! SO MANY!! HELP!!!

~Question Of The Day~: How amazing is Kellin Quinn's voice from a scale of 1~10???

I wuv you all!! Good bai my Stranglings and Wild~ones!!! ~ Leanne <3