4 - Save You Tonight

[Harry's appartment, 1:10 am]

Louis: "Sophie I need you to get out from my house right now. I am sorry but we canno-"

Sophie: (seductively) "What? You don't need me honey? We can have a great night."

Louis: (distracted) "N-No" (remember's Harry) "just go! We can have a night out some other day."

Sophie: (annoyed)"What the hell is wrong with you? You never cancelled any hookups with me like this.Oh wait! Or is it because of the guy in the room besides."

Louis: "How do you know about him?"

Sophie: "I followed you to that room and no wonder I saw you having a beautiful time with that child. Now did you loose your interest in women, Louis?"

Louis: "What are you even saying? I just went to that room to check upon him. I am just babysitting him for a few days."

Sophie: "Well, do babysitters just randomly touch and admire their client?" (Louis looks down shamefully) "And what about your kiss?" (Louis' eyes widden)

Louis:(protests) "I didn't kiss him."

Sophie: (smirks) "Sure you were going to. You're nothing but a fag!"

Louis: (anger rises upon hearing the word fag) "I am not gay, you whore and I bet that boy is better than you on bed. Now just fucking get out of this house."

Sophie: (displeased)"Anger rises when people lie." (with this Sophie leaves Louis alone in the room)

***
[On a call with Danielle]

Danielle: Hey Lou! How are things going? Wait! Isn't it late there?

Louis: Yes. I was meaning to ask you something.

Danielle: Go ahead.

Louis: Where did you keep Harry's medicines?

Danielle: It's in his third last drawer but hold on this means that Harry didn't take his medicines today? He can get sick Louis. What were you doing? I told you to give him medicines on time.

Louis: Shhh. H-He took his medicines. I was just wondering that where he kept it so that you know, I-I can keep his morning dose ready for him as I wake up late.

Danielle: Aww that's so sweet of you. You should check once in the drawer though. What if Haz kept it somewhere else?

Louis: (checks the drawer) Gotcha! It's there Dan (in a hurry) Goodnight!

Danielle: Is harry up? Can I talk to him?

Louis: (panicks)Look at the time Dan. He is sleeping so you can talk with him later.

Danielle: Oh okay. Goodnight Lou!

****

Louis: "Hey Harry?" (Tries shaking him) "Curlyyyy?? Hey Hazz?" (Panicks) "Harry come on wake up. You have to take your medicines. I am sorry I left you all alone. Are you even listening? I don't apologize so often. Come on curly wake up! Maybe I should just" (opens the water bottle and sprinkles some water on Harry but to no avail)
"Okay then, take this!" (pours all the water)

Harry: (groans)"What the fuck! That's hot."

Louis: "Hot like me."

Harry: "I am feeling dizzy. I want to sleep."