9 - Better Than Words

[Shahid's party at 2:30am]

Gigi: "Hey thanks Shahid. Here your money."

Shahid: "It pains so much. I didn't know Louis would beat the crap out of me."

Gigi: "Me too! But that's okay. You must have been used to it till now."

Shahid: "It's easy for you to say that Gigi. But why did you offered me money to expose Louis? I mean why is this beneficial to you?"

Gigi: "I don't want Liam coming between me and Zayn anymore now. Zayn has feelings for Liam and that makes me angry. Hurting Louis will not only make him look like a faggot but it will also affect Liam because they both have a special bond. On the other hand Louis is trying to make Zayn and Liam come back together again and if the main shipper that is Louis is mentally not stable then how will he help Liam plus Zayn equation." (Further explains) "So to make him unstable I exposed this information about him being gay to you. Sophie told me all of this."

Shahid: "Sophie?" (Tries remembering) "Oh okay. . One of Louis' last hookout?"

Gigi: (smirks) "Yes. I met her in the bar once."

Shahid: "Well then this sums up everything but what if Zayn comes to know about this plan?"

Gigi: "Who would tell him? You?"

Shahid: "Nope. Just saying G."

****

(Meanwhile back in Harry's appartment)

Harry: "Help?"

Louis: "Yes Haz. It'll be simple I promise. I'll not force you or make you do anything which you don't want to. Trust me."

Harry: "I do. I do trust you" (smiles)

Louis: (laughs awkwardly) "Goodnight then...We will start from tomorrow." (Smiles)

Harry: "Night!" (tries to make the situation lighter) "Sleep before grudge attacks us." (But fails miserably)

Louis: "What the fuck! I actually forgot about her and there you go." (Looks at the door to make sure it's locked)

Harry: "You look cute when you're scared" (laughs)

Louis: "As if you can see me in this darkness." (Harry hums)

Harry: "I can tell."

(After two minutes)

Louis: "I think we should keep the light on." (Turns on the light which causes a lot of  brightness)

Harry: (wines) "I can't sleep in light"

Louis: "Adjusting is a good quality."

Harry: (narrows his eyes) "I'll go in Danielle's room then."

Louis: "Fine!" (Pouts) "Off" (turns the light off) "Happy?"

Harry: (in a baby voice) "Very boo."

Louis: (Goes under the blanket and tries to sleep but all the flashbacks of the movie start hitting him)
(Inches closer to Harry)

Harry: (holds Louis tightly) "Sleep boo. No one is here. Except me...Lol."

Louis: "Hate you!Goodnight" (smiles)

Harry: "You too!" (Kisses the blanket where Louis' head is)

****

[15th December at 8:00 am]

Harry: "Come on Louis. Get up"(tries shaking him)