17 - Over Again

[19th December at 5am]

(Sun rays make their way to Harry's beautiful face making him squint and narrow his eyes. Taking time to adjust, he finally opens his eyes properly only to find Louis' back faced to him)

Harry: (gets up quickly) "Oh god! What's the time? We are late. They must be finding us. Louis what are you doing? Let's go" (looks at Louis' confused face)

Louis: "What are you even saying? It's just 5am"(ruffles harry's hair) "and your morning voice is so sexy" (says cheekily)

Harry: "Five fucking am? How? Why? I mean It's difficult to believe" (checks the time on his mobile) "cuz you always get up late."

Louis: (narrows his eyes, pushing Harry gently) "Go away!"

Harry: (smiles sitting back) "Y'knw I was just kidding right boo?! It-It just kinda suprised me but how did you get up this early?"

Louis: (narrows his eyes) "I wanted to give you something but because of all that you said, I've changed my mind" (looks at the other side pretending to be angry, pouting)

Harry: "Aww my loulou. I am sorry" (holds his ears) "Pleaseee don't be mad."

Louis: (grins to himself) "This time I'll let you go" (looks at harry and sings) "Closeee your eyess baby boooo"

Harry: (smiles showing his dimples) "Okay" (closes his eyes and waits patiently, he feels something kept on his head)

Louis: (adjusts the beautiful crown he made of flowers on Harry's soft wild curls) "Here you go!" (Blushes as he takes a proper view of Harry, who looks like a beautiful princess) "anddd" (opens the front camera of his mobile)

Harry: (opens his eyes and blushes a deep shade of red as he watches the beautiful crown, adjusting it he says) "This.is.beautiful! Thank you!" (Looks as Louis blushes) What?

Louis: "You are so beautiful Haz."

Harry: "You are" (smiles) "and knowing that you just woke up to make this for me. I-"