7 - Act My Age

[14th December, Harry's appartment. At 8:00 am]

Harry: (wakes up because of something poking him from behind)
"Ahhh what the hell is in my pants

Louis: "Shut the fuck up and let me sleep."

Harry: "Something's poking me Louis. It isn't you?"

Louis: "What do you mean?" (Yawns)

Harry: "Maybe your um. . . Like morning hood?"

Louis: (now wide awake) "Wh-What? I am not even near you" (opens his eyes)

Harry: (scared) "then wh-what's poking me. Louis please check. Oh my god! What if it's some insect or some deadly creature."

Louis: "Your house is not a forest" (yawns) "Let me check." (Removes the cover and) Ahhhhhhhhh. . .

Harry: "Ahhhhhhhh..."

Louis: (laughs) "Why are you shouting idiot?!"

Harry: "Because you did! What happened? Why did you scream?"

Louis: "Your pet."

Harry:(panicks) "I don't have any."

Louis: (Shows a plastic pigeon) "Look Pigeon your master dosen't recognize you. Aww cute buddy." (Kisses the pigeon) "But how did he land up here?"

Harry: (now sits on the bed) "Oh this. Lol I actually kept it up. There" (points to the roof, where a nest is made just above the bed to get a clear view)

Louis: "I never noticed that. He is so cute. You kept his name? Because if you kept one then just forget about it. From today his name will be Kevin." (Pats the pigeon's head) "Kevinnn!!" (Kisses him)

Harry: (whispers) "I never felt so jealous of him before."

Louis: "Aww don't be jealous Harry. Here you go!"(Kisses harry on his forehead) "And kevin here you go!" (Kisses kevin's beak)

Harry: "That's not fair though."

Louis: "Shut up Harry. You'll not get a kiss because you took one from me without my permission that day." (Narrows his eyes) "Don't  you think I forgot about it. You are going to pay for it"(smirks)

Harry: (gulps) "Sorry."

Louis: "By the way I like your dark side. You get more sexy" (bites his lip in an attempt to create an effect)

Harry: (eyes wide and blushes) "I-I'll go and take a bath."

Louis: (likes the way Harry always reacts whenever he does anything) "I'll go first. Will you make me tea till then boo?" (Winks)

Harry: (says softly) "You don't need to do that."

****
[At 12pm]

Louis: "Let's watch a movie Harry."

Harry: Yeah okay. Which one do you want? (Shows him a drawer filled with emotional, action and horror movies)

Louis: You like horror?

Harry: Yeah, I mean sometimes. I can watch them in the morning.

Louis: (smirks) Let's watch Grudge then.

Harry: (gulps) That one is really scary.

Louis: Perfect. (Plays the movie and sits on the end of the sofa while Harry brings popcorn and sits at the other end which is near to the television. Not because he wanted to but because Louis kept no other place for Harry) You comfortable Haz? (Smirks)