Chapter I

I open my eyes, i see snow on the trees. I can't believe it's been a year since I set the monsters free, we were having a party tonight to celebrate, all our old friends are coming. I sit up in bed and pull my striped jumper over my head and run into the living room. I look around the room sans is sleeping on the sofa like always I walk over to him and pull a blanket over him.
"Then you have to add the cinnamon and butterscotch" mum said
"When do we add the spaghetti?" Papyrus replied
"Haha, papyrus we don't use spaghetti in butts pie"
I walk into the kitchen the smell of butts pie feels me with determination.
"Human you are awake, yay we can go outside and build a snowman, tori said I couldn't go without you, but I helped her with cooking I'm getting very good!"
"Haha, okay pap we can go outside, let's wake sans he will want to play as well!"
*************************************
I built a snow wall protecting me from the snow balls sans and pap were throwing at me. I giggle as my body lifts into the air and I see me soul turn blue.
"HEY, you said you wouldn't use magic!"
"Sorry kiddo, but bad promises are made to be broken"
Sans set me on the ground I see pap has given up with the snow fight and built a snowman. But as soon as he saw me he chucked a snow ball at me.
*************************************everything when black. I call for help but nobody came! I see a figure in the distance, the high pitched voice ripples trough the air.
"Hello, frisk, how nice it is to meet you again"
"Chara..."
"So glad you remembered me"
"How could I forget you... h-how you m-made me k-kill all my friends"
"Hahaha, well that wasn't all me, you enjoyed the feeling of having power over ones soul. Trust me I know the feeling all to well"
"No no no, I- i h-h-hated it"
"Frisk sweetie no need to lie to me, I saw your face when we... oops I mean you killed your lovely mother, you felt powerful"
"Chara, I'm stronger that you"
"All you need to do is reset, frisk you can make everything right"
"Everything is right at the moment, and I promised sans I would never reset again"
"But 'bad promises are made to be broken' hahahahahaha. Cya soon frisky"
************************************* "kiddo, please wake up, please stay determined" I hear sans voice through the darkness and come back to reality.
"Ehh, I'm alive"
"Thank god, tori would of killed me if you died!"
"Heh, you can't get rid of me that easily"
"Frisk, what happened, I know something happen when you where unconscious"
All I said was one word "Chara!"