Chapter IV

(Back to frisks POV)
"B-b-but I cant be related to chara right"
"well chara fell down mt. Ebott when she was 5 so it is possible..." alphys replied
"B-but I don't even remember my parents!"
"No, well, what happened in your past frisk?"
"For as long as I can remember I've lived in an orphanage where I was bullied until, I'd had enough and climbed the mountain. You know the rest"
I snuggled deeper into sans boney chest, it was in fact a lot more than bullying. They made me feel like I was worthless and no one would adopt me. They were probably just scared of me, I can't help it if I have red eyes they tryed to hit the evil out of me, until I stoped talking and opening my eyes all together. Only sans knew this.
"Well we better get back home, tori will have my head for this" sans said
"Hehe, yeah... but what if chara comes back?"
"I'll keep an eye socket out for ya kid"
----------------------------------------------
We took a 'shortcut' back home where me and sans got the usual 'don't let frisk out after bed time lecture' before we got to work on the party. I almost forgot about chara for a second. We hung mistletoe (it was nearly Christmas) we hung banners we did everything. Eventually the guests arrived:
Alphys, undyne, metteton, nappsterblook.
I had kissed everyone (on the cheek) even blooky, it was a great night.
"Hello everyone, thanks for coming to our party, as we know it's been a year since we were set free by frisk." Mum said
"To frisk" everyone cheered my name.
"I couldn't give you guys enough for everything you did for me"
"Frisk don't be silly you let us see real stars and not just the rocks on the Celling... and myself of course" metteton replied. I giggled as I ran towards dad so he could pick me up. The party continued as normal, but I felt tired and soon fell asleep on the sofa. I had dreams about chara, and she took control...
----------------------------------------------
(sans POV)
I looked down at sweet frisk sleeping, I knew what she would dream about, I just hope her sister doesn't take control. But that was to good to be true.
"Hello sandy~"
"Chara"
The music stoped playing everyone was staring at me and... it.
"Frisk, honey I think it's time you went go bed" tori said
"Hahahaha... no..." she pulled out a knife (no idea where that came from) and ran towards tori. My eye flashed blue and I picked it up and kept it in the corner.
"Hahaha~ you don't remember this sandy~ but I killed you and I killed you and I killed you again and again~ hahaha~"
"F-frisk w-what's going on?"tori said
"Tori, everyone get outta here NOW, this isn't frisk, I'll explain in a minute"
They all ran out the room.
"Frisk please I know your in there, STAY DETERMINATION!"
"S-sans, I tried to call for help... nobody came"
I set frisks body down on the ground.
"S-s-sans did I scare mum?"
"Err a little"
"Oh my god... oh my god... chara... she's trying to take control!"
"Kid, what do you want me to do?"
".... sans I-if c-chara comes back k-k-kill me.... please...."
"K-kid..."
"Promise!"
"O-okay I promise"
------------------------------------------------------
I didn't sleep... I just sat there... chara would come back, she would take control. I heard her... in my head saying thing like
"Old father long legs
Can't say his prayers
Take him by the left leg
And throw him down the stairs
And when he's at the bottom
Before he long has lain
Take him by the right leg
And throw him up again~"
Alway dark and creepy nursery rhymes... sans slept in my bed that night, and I can tell he was awake to!
"Hey kid, why don't u try to sleep?"
"Chara, she's in my head... talking."
"Well you need to sleep frisk... Tori will kill me otherwise"
"Y-yeah well I guess I'm kinda tired" I shut my eyes sans put his big boney arm around me pulling me into a BONE tight hug.