Chapter 5

A note: I CANT BELIEVE IT MY STORY IS #191 IN MYSTERY/THRILLER!!! All thanks to you guys .Keep voting and commenting

Ali  Elahi was exasperated and baffled completely at the same time. He rubbed his eyes and wore his specs to get a better view. By some miracle or scientific reason, the White Crow had turned black with white stripes and it was looking like a cross between a crow and a zebra. This wasn't possible scientifically . No bird has the ability to change colours in such a matter of short time. Either it was a miracle or a sign or this entire thing was a puzzle Ali wasn't able to figure out. "Or is a shooting going on and Marvel has invented a new superhero ,'The Crow Man'?"He laughed at that notion. His mind was capable of mild humor. He smiled at that.He stood there scratching his long unkempt hair which had provided a habitat for many of the different species of leeches.Ali opened the cage and held the bird softly to examine it more closely. It was very sticky and wet but that was a normal sign as it rains almost every day in the basin and the climate was always humid. Ali put it back in the cage and locked it. He started wondering what step should he take next. "What was happening, why was this bird changing colours so quickly, Was it a result of evolution?" Ali figured out the reason as soon as he subconsciously looked at the hand by which he had held the black/white crow. Now everything made sense.........