Bonus Chapter 2

New Delhi
Nabiha was still nostalgic. She was missing Ali and would have given all the worlds for him. She recalled what had happened after Ali had wrote that mesmerizing poem for her.

                   2 years ago...

She had fallen for him.
"Maybe its just an infatuation." She shrugged away the thought that she could actually fall in love with someone. She had other important matters on her mind. She wanted to become a doctor and wanted to do well in her medical exams.
" I want to concentrate more on my studies,Saniya. Go tell your brother that if he tries to get to me once more, I swear it will not be good for you and him."
"Come on, Nabiha, don't be so rude. If someone had written such an amazing of art for me, I would have fallen head over heels  in love with them." Saniya told her.
Nabiha's soul was screaming," I HAVE TOO BUT MY BRAIN IS TELLING ME NOT TO, I LOVE HIM. OMG! HE IS SO CUTE!!!THAT WAS SO CUTE!"
But instead the brain took the reins of her mouth and the words which came were completely contrasting.
"Stop it, Saniya, we are different. You are just a girl wanting to hook up with every other guy. I am different. Don't trouble me now."
"This is too much. Don't insult me." Saniya said getting up. She had had enough. Neither of them said goodbye and Saniya left slamming the door so hard that Nabiha cursed her.
Nabiha studied for her exam which was next day and forgot about the incident.
The next day, when she came back exhausted from college. She decided to call Saniya to have a chitchat as her exams had ended today and she was a free bird,even though for a short span of time. But then she remembered about the fight they had had yesterday. She realised that she would lose her only friend if she didn't act quickly. She quickly took out her phone from her bag and dialled Saniya's number.
"Hello." A male voice answered.
"Umm..can I speak to Saniya?"
There was a pause on the other side.
"Wait.. are you Nabiha?"
Nabiha was taken aback at this.
"Ya, do I know you?"
"Probably."
Nabiha was getting irritated now.
"Please I'm a little short of time here. Can I speak to Saniya quick? Who are you anyway?" Nabiha had the ability to lose her temper easily.
"Guess,guess."
"WHO!!!!" Nabiha shouted in the phone.
"Calm down,young lady. I am Ali."
Nabiha didn't know how to react. Again, it was the  eternal war between the brain and the heart. Her brain wanted her to leap on the other side of the phone and slap him. Her heart wanted her to confess everything.
"Actually,a family get-together is happening. So Saniya was invited. She is in another room. Her phone was here. Anyway, how did you find my poem?"
Nabiha didn't how to respond to that. Her brain was in control right now.
"I hated it. Leave me alone and give the phone to Saniya or else I will hang up." Nabiha warned.
"Nabiha, I really like you. I just want to meet you once because I want to show off to my peers that I have actually had a conversation with an angel."
To say that Nabiha was flattered is an understatement. That statement made her heart take over the brain a little bit.
"Well then, you are taking to the wrong person. I am no angel." She joked.
"Comeon, just one short meeting at The Café at New Friends colony. Thats all I ask for."
"Kay. But promise me that you won't bug me after that and I will be a happy single lady."
"OMG! THANK YOU. So tomorrow 5 pm, done?"
"Done."
"Well,see ya then."
Then suddenly Saniya's voice came floating to the phone.
"How dare you use my phone to call without taking my permission Ali?" Saniya scolded him
"Thank you Saniya."
And then he let a happy yelp and gave the phone to her.
"Whaaaat." Was Saniya's reaction when Nabiha told her everything.
"So my heart was broken for nothing and I was cursed for nothing,huh?"
"Sorry,sis. But its just one short meeting. Not even a date."
"Sure it is. But how did you change your mind so quickly. Yesterday, you were going all Berserk."
" I didn't change my mind. I chucked it."
"What in the world does that even mean?"
"Will explain someday."

Nabiha though of those old golden days. Now she was just a lonely heartbroken girl who dreamed her Prince,Ali would someday rescue from her fortress. Little did she know,about the unexplainable circumstances that he was going through.....