Prolouge

"Like a Dark angel ." Brenden says looking down ever so slightly at the darker blonde young man next to him.

"I'm anything but an angel ."

"Then what do you suppose you are?"

"Lost. Alone. A killer. Forgotten. Left behind. Taken. A Dark soul." The Blue eyed solider responds looking over his creation of mass destruction. Looking at the blood pooling on the ground in his wake.

"That's what society calls Broken." The lighter blonde responds. His hair much lighter due to being bleached out by the sunlight he loved to stay in. Making the darker blonde next to him have almost brown colored hair in comparison.

"Its also what they call an outcast."

"That's just what we are. There isn't much anyone can do about that besides ourselves at this point." Brenden says grabbing the others shoulder with a firm but kind grip.

Blue eyes stare at the blood continuing to creep closer. Echoes of screams belonging to who he remembered must have been his mother. He didn't remember her face. But he could remember her screams and the feeling of her warm blood Splattering  his cheek as he was forced to watch his mother be beaten to death. 

Brenden's words become distant and blocked out as he tries to remember more. Something other then that. He remembers some importance to the color red but isn't sure if it's just because of blood of if it actually did once mean something to his young self.

A teasing prologue for you DS_TheMerc