Deadpool

"Wade stop," Peter said quietly as he watched his now official Boyfriend run around the apartment gathering together papers and gear.

"Peter I can't. I need to know. I want to remember and I can't stop feeling like I made a mistake with him Peter. You saw what he looked like. He even had eyes....like his mother." Wade added quietly as he slowly straitened the stack of papers in his hand.

Peter shuffled his feet with the following silence. He didn't like how Wade had grown more and more obsessed with this intruder that had disappeared then moment he'd turned his back on him. He didn't even comeback for the skillful fighter Peter had discovered as Brendan who for the past year was imprisoned. He had a small sentence with the option of parole because there was no way of truly connecting him to any of the crimes his partner had committed. He was only known to have aided the other in someways. Wade had met with the blonde many times, always asking for answers he wouldn't be given most of the time.

Peter didn't like it, receding farther into himself the more interest Wade gave the pointless

"Why can't I come?" Peter asked as he stared at Wade, his spirit for life gone for life and anything it had to give the arachnid. He didn't life for anything other than to please Wade... and that Wade his all objects within their household that could possibly give Peter his relief from the world. He wasn't even allowed a razor without Wade over watching him and ready to take the stairs object away the moment Peter was done shaving.

"Peter it's too dangerous. I don't want you getting hurt."

'I don't want you purposely hurting yourself.' Was what he really meant and Peter knew it as he turned away from the man and left him to instead retreat to his bead where maybe he could forget everything and just use sleep as an escape. He could give himself a break by sleeping and make Wade happy by not harming himself in the process.

He went and hid under the covers of their comforter, burying his face in Wade pillow, being surrounded by his comforting smell as he strayed to occupy Wade's side.

He was loosing his only crutch to the mysteries of a dead son and wasn't even allowed to help.

Wade was focused on his work of trying to exactly piece together what had happened the night his family was slaughtered, Trying to retrace the steps he'd taken years ago to try and find who'd taken his family from him. He was to absorbed in his past love and child to take notice his neglect of his present one. The one he could still live and care for. He could protect Peter from the ill Fate the arachnid wanted to inflict upon himself.

He was readying himself to track down
This Ryan. He needed to know. He needed to know if the young man was his child or not. He had healed like Wade, quickly enough to be suspected to be a inheritor of his genes. The other had taken his teleported so the other had an advantage Wade had been deprived of if the other had figured out how to use it.

....

When he retired from his work to check on Peter sadness over came him as he realizes how he was hurting Peter by doing this. Slowly abandoning him. The Mercenary curled up around Peter, spooning the smaller.

He still wouldn't give up his case for Peter... but maybe he would do something to assured Peter he was his. That Peter was his first priority even if sometimes it didn't feel like it.