Deadpool

"You think you can kill me?" The mercenary growled at the young man.

"Well I tried." The one hidden in a hoodie shrugged as nonchalantly as he dared while facing the deliverer of death. The only one who is promised to eternally survive all forms of death.

[Stupider then he looks....]

(He doesn't actually look half bad.)

Deadpool scowled at his boxes as he glanced up at their forms where they stay near the corner of his vision a ways up in the air. Within his distracted state his captive takes a chance to hit him where it counts.

Wade hunches over as the pain surges through his two pride and joys and threatens to alter his vision. Damn steel toed work boots.

(That was a cheep shot.) White whimpered in Wade's mind as he tried to straitened and ignore the pain.

"Now that was low." The Mercenary growled. "You better have run."

[How stupid is this guy? It's like he thinks he's going to live through this once we're done with him.]

Wade is shoved to the ground just before pulling out a large hunting knife from only God knows where.

[Like father like Son.]

(What?)

[Whoops. Not there yet.]

"Not my problem." Ryan growled at Deadpool.

"Maybe not. But this certainly isn't mine." Wade chirped just before a knife is nicely shoved deeply into the strangers gut until the handle of the weapon stops it from going any farther in.

Ryan, despite his healing factor was not good with pain. Had a good tolerance of it but unlike Wade wasn't used to pain and was still deeply affected the sharp feeling of o his flesh being ripped open.

[Stop trying to give him dignity and just confess that he's screaming like a little pussy] Yellow said with an eye role in his tone.as he speaks to the author.

Wade pushes the man who had killed him over so he's sitting upon the smaller's chest.

(Smaller not by much...)

"Don't give someone something you don't want in return." Wade said as he smiled down at the undiscovered Mercenary. My fault for letting you of course. Shame on me." He chuckled as
The knife was twisted before lodged once more in a different location.

"No!" Someone screamed from a distance as the young man under him let out another jerk and pained sound as the knife struck his heart and slashed through arteries and muscle. "Wade!"

Deadpool looks up at the name, unsure who would know his name other then Spidey.

He's more so confused when a light blonde is struggling with the arachnid and calling his name as he is slowly brought forward to Wade.

"How do you know him?" Peter demands. He didn't understand either, why he kept calling to Wade.

"He's my boyfriend! Now let me go!" The light blonde demanded before wrenching away from Peter.

(Wait... What now? We don't know him!)

The arachnid gives Deadpool a glare of betrayal as the second young man clasped next to Wade before pushing him off the dead body with more force then Wade had been expecting, causing both him and Peter to give wide eyes and confused looks to the other.

"Wade- Ryan please." Brendan said as he pushed back the hood to reveal dirty blond hair and featured that were startling familiar.

"Wade?" Deadpool quietly repeated as he slowly sat up as something dawned on him as he took in the sight of the young man.