Deadpool

Peter, the least to say was not a happy camper as they waited for Deadpool's appearance. It wasn't necessarily a long wait, but with the way brown eyes burned into his very soul with a burning anger made Brendan reconsider his views of the arachnid.

"Baby Boy! Daddy brought you your favorite." Deadpool chirped as the window slid open as the red clad Merc climbed into the apartment with a few plastic bags and a single, large brown paper one.

"The blue kind?" Spider-Man asked as he looked up at Wade Wilson.

"The blue-? Oh! No. Not that. I didn't make a stop to grab any. I'm pretty sure there's an extra tube in the back of my drawer anyways. No Baby Boy I brought you good greasy food."

"Burgers?"

"Burgers." Deadpool confirmed, freezing at noticing the second Brunette in his home.

"Five Guys?" The arachnid asked, coming over to take the bags from Wade, a satisfied hum coming from the hero as he looked in the paper bag.

"Who's this?" Deadpool asked, eyes narrowing at Brendan who was trying not to think to hard on what the 'blue kind' was or what the 'tube in the back of Deadpool's drawer' was. Nope not ponder that at all. Not imagining Spidey and the mercenary busy with it...

"For you. He doesn't leave." The arachnid states as the plastic bags are dropped on the table, as he takes the food and leaves the room. Brendan doesn't send a glance at the half clothed man either as he disappeared into a down a hall.

They stood in silence, the newcomer becoming uncomfortable under Wade's intense gaze.

"He took the food into the Shower." Brendan awkwardly commented at the sound of the shower head turning back on as the arachnid resumed his half taken shower.

"I noticed that." Wade agreed as he moved around the room to dig in one of the plastic bags, still sending a glare towards Brendan. "You saw his face."

"I know. I didn't mean to. I was looking for you and-"

"And because he's spoken to you once or twice you recognized his voice and in all technicality it's his fault yes?" Wade asked as he found a bag of jerky... peter had taken his meal too and he had a feeling the unusually, moody spider had no plans of giving it back.

"Yes." Brendan answered. Deadpool understood the situation so he knew Brendan wasn't at fault here.

"You're a liability to his identity and I can't have that you know." Wade said as he tore the tab off of the maroon bag before opening the seal he carried the plastic tab to the trash. Only God knew what conniption Peter would have if he left it on the table.

Brendan's eyes widened as he looked at Deadpool. "But it's not my fault, you said so."

"I didn't say I wouldn't shoot you." Wade said as he pulled his mask up enough to just expose his face enough to eat.

"But I need help. I came to you for help. You need to find Ryan don't you?" Brendan asked, pleaded.

His saving grace were those simple last seven words.