Chap 1

You we're a french teenage girl, and you we're gonna move in England cuz you loved that country. Today you we're waiting at the airport. You start texting your friend:

F/N(friend name): alors pres a partire? *so ready to go? *

Y/n: ouais... Mais tu vas me manquer... *yeah... But i'm gonna miss you*

F/N: t'inquiète londre c'est magnifique! *don't worry london is magnificient!*

Y/n: ouais ta peut être raison. *yeah... Your maybe right*

F/N: tu sais que j'ai toujours raison!. *you now im always right! *

Y/N: bon j'dois partir ciao! *well i need to go ciao! *

F/N: ciao!

You sighed...  Your gonna miss french... But your friend was right no?

Time skip

You we're in London! You enter your own little and cousy home you install yourself and after you we're bored so you went to a library cuz you loved books.

You choose a harry potter book long books we're you favourite.  As you looked the page a man with red/Brown hair with blue eyes came in running after a little creature. The creature past in beetween your legs the man didn't see you and litterly ran in to you

"Oh my! I'm so sorry miss i didn't see you there" he looked right into your eyes and then see the book in your hand "oh that is a great book i recomended this one its awesome!" He said with a little smirk looking right into your Y/E/C eyes.  But he quickly got distracted by the creature taking all the books and throwing them on the floor.  "Oh um sorry" he ran after the creature you we're blushing so hard you thinked he was really cute, his blue eyes and red/brown hair... He was an incredibly cute man lookin'. You just nodded here still blushing. The man finaly catch the little creature and dumped it in a luggage. He then closed the luggage and smile at you.

"By the way what is your name? "
"Oh...  My name's Y/N... And you sir? "
"Mine is Newt Scamander, just call me Newt well nice to meet you Y/N! " he said with a big smile. You blushed
"Bye Newt... " you said in a sad way
Newt looked at you confused but understood he took a little piece of paper and write something on it. He give it to you and ran off. You looked the paper and it said:

"Meet me at the big ben in 4 hours" you quickly payed the book and ran too your house.