Chap 3

Newt and you sits on the chair and he gives you a cup of tea.

"Here's the sugar and the milk if you want"

"Thank you" you replied giving him a big smile that makes him blush a little.

After a while you finished your tea he showed you around. You looked so fascinated about all the creatures around you. He always looked at you when you said that little french whisper "c'est... Incroyable" *its... Unbeleiveable* he always had that little blush on his cheek. After a thew minutes you caught him blushing.

"Are you blushing?!" You asked at this moment he looks at you trying to hide the blush.

"Umm NO!!"
"are you sure~? " you ask moving closer to him
"I-i"

He didn't had time to finished that he feelt some soft lips touching his. He automatically looked at you. You looked right in his blue eyes and smile. He smiled back and wrap his hand over your waist too pull you closer. You wanted that moment to last forever. He breaked the kiss and stares at your Y/E/C and you look right into his blue eyes.

"I-i love you, i never really grown feelings for people mostly when the first meeting is when you littery run into someone" he giggles. You giggle back.

"I love you to sir Scamander" just after that he just stares at you with a confused and mad way
"Im just joking Newt i'll never call you like that! "
"Oh! You funny little frenchy girl! "

You two laugh