Chap 4

You we're crying... Newt was going on a trip to New York. Your gonna miss him so bad. He was infront of of the boat he was about to go. Your eyes we're red. Newt had tears in his eyes he couldn't handle seeing you cry.

"Boat for New York leaves in 10 min pls all passangers enters the boat"

No you couldn't handle... Newt was walking in the boat. But he stoped for 5 seconds... He didnt look at you just the floor...

He ran to you. So quickly just to grab you and kiss you. He then look at you and wip your tears with his thumb

"I'll be back as quickly as i can... I promise" he said with a smile.  You smiled back. And then he went in the boat.

2 month later 

Newt didn't came back... What happened to him!? You we're really worried. But someone knocked the door. You quickly wip your tears but your eyes we're still red and opened the door... Newt. He was infront of the door. Newt.

"Are you crying Y/N?!"
"NEWT I MUSSED YOU" as your hugged him crying.

"It's all right sweetheart im here"

A few moment later you and newt was cuddling under a blanket reading harry potter books.

"Hey... Y/N"
"Mmh?"
"You know i got a reason to go in New york? "
"Ya for work"
"Acculy... No i lied to you Y/N"
"YOU WHAT?! "
"I'M SORRY BUT I HAVE A GOOD REASON"
"Ok soo what is it!?"

Newt opens a little box infront of you with a ring inside.

"I buyed this at New york and i wanted too as-"
"YES! YES NEWT! YES!"
He only smiled and kissed you
"I love you so much Y/N"
"I love you more"