Imagine #1

You love cookies

Annd cookies

And cookies

But one day you replaced "cookie" with something else.

You we're a young girl that lived in London, nothing special in your life except cookies. You couldn't live without cookies. You talked touch about cookies that everyday your friends gifted you... Cookies. But one day you we're eating a glass of milk with cookies (YOU DIDN'T SAY?!?!?!?) But you heard something in the kitchen. You walked to the kitchen and saw a little black... Sort of platypus you really don't know. At the moment you we're gonna grap the little creature a man hit your door got back and O.P.E.N the door. It was a young man with brown/ginger hair with some beautiful blue eyes,  he had a blue coat and a luggage.

"Oh, huh sorry, didn't you see a sort of ummm platypus... That's Black?"

"Yeah, umm I was acculy chasing it"

"Oh god, I'm sorry" he said with a smirk as he ran into the kitchen

"Ahh you little naughty Niffler!! I told you to NOT escape the luggage!!"

He said taking the "Niffler" and starts tickling his belly and the creatures drops all sorts of shiny stuff.

"What did I told you!? Do not steal what dosen't belong to you!!" He said with a soft/angry voice.

He was cute.

when we're watching the scene you ated a cookie (FREAKING COOKIES)

As he watch you he giggled which make you blush as FREAK.

"Oh, i didn't catch your name" he says smiling

"Right, my names Y/N Y/L/N"

"Nice to meet you miss Y/L/N, im Newt, Newt Scamander just call me newt"

"Ok, Newt"

"Well, i won't stay too long huh?" He said as he walked to the door

"WAIT!!" you almost yelled.  He directly moved his head to look at your Y/E/C eyes.

"Y-you can maybe um-ummm stay for the night?" You said. Your heart was beating so hard.

What would be his answer?

"Sure"

That was his answer. If you could you'll littery panick and scream.

Time skip

It was night and you decided to prepare a cup of tea for Newt.

You entered the room, and you quickly closed the door. What you saw was just... You saw Newt with a t-shirt and his boxer.

"I-i'm sorry Newt!!!" You said blushing so much

"I-it's fine..." He said blushing as well.

"Did you finished?"

"Yeah, give me a sec..... Here you can enter"

You enter the room you we're red like a tomato,  you we're trying to hide it.

"Here, I made you a cup of tea..."

"Oh, thanks" he said awkwardly smiling. You smiled back.

A thew moment later

"Good night Newt"

"Good night Y/N"

A thew moment Newt jump out of the bed taking his luggage, wich make you jump and wake up and he opens it.

"Come inside Y/N"

"Wait what!?" He slowly smile at you and go inside the luggage

"What the HECK?!... Well i'll follow him... I guess..." You then sighed and jumped in the luggage.

Inside was a total different universe. It was bigger in the inside (ALL MY WHOVIANS WHERE ARE YOU!?) You we're fascinated... I-it was amazing. Your eyes was full of sparkles. Newt was staring at you form behind. Your face maked him smile and blush so much.

"Soo wanna see more?"

You jumped of excitement like a kid that just learn he was going to disneyland.

"Oh my god yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes YESSSSSS!!!!!!"

He smiled

"Then follow me" he said doing a smirk

A few moment later

"So how was it?" He asked

"I-it was AWESOME!!"

"Hey... Y/N... "

"Yes?"

"Well it's may-maybe quick b-but i mean at f-first it was the niffler i-i mean the cre-creature i mean we ra-randomly meet an-and i grew so-some feelings for y-you and i me-mean if you say n-no it-its fine but would y-you accept to be my g-girlfriend" he said blushing so hard

I giggled it was sooo cute!

"Newt... Im sorry but... " you said with a sad voice

"You don't ne-need to say yes i mea-"

He quickly got cut off by some soft lips touching his. He opened her eyes to see you closing your eyes. That kiss was beautiful.

"I love you Newt"

"I Love you too Y/N"