VIII (Her Mark)

================================================================================

A small light crept up on Bea, the light hit her eye so perfectly she woke up from how bright it was. Mumbles could be heard from Akakios's throat and sweat dripped down his forehead so his head shined. Bea squeaked, unsure of what to do.

"Akakios?" She whispered shaking his cold shoulder.

A growl spread throughout the den hurting Beas sensitive ears. She whimpered as he gripped her wrist and pinned her to the nearby wall barking threateningly.

"Akakios" Bea quietly whined.

"Bea?" he whispered questioningly, removing his hands from her wrist apologetically.

She nodded and cringed.

"I'm so sorry, i didn't recognize you for a second. I haven't marked you. I wanted to mark you, but..  im sorry" Akakios apologizes profusely.

"Oh," She said quietly. "It's okay."

"I am sorry." He insists, so she places her hand on his cheek and runs the other through his hair.

"Really, it's fine," She cooes going in for a hug.

Akakios leans down and whispers into her ear, "I'm supposed to be the one comforting you."

She gulps and hitches her breath at his closeness, although she had initiated the kiss the first time it was definitely not her forte.

Her eyes are wide as their lips touch and he leans into her. Bea's back hits the back of the cave when she takes a small step back, and Akakios snakes his arm around her waste to deepen the kiss. Bea was hesitant at first, but she grants him access to her mouth slowly as she gets comfortable with the thought. He tasted so good to her, unlike anything she had ever had. Once Akakios felt her relax into him he dominated the kiss, Bea's tongue held no authority after that. She was only along for the ride.

Akakios began guiding his kisses towards her neck leaving a sloppy trail in their wake. His teeth hover over where he so desperately throbs to mark her, but he pulls away and looks at her instead.

"Akakios I'm ready," Bea says breathing heavily, her hands resting on his chest, "Mark me."

"If I start there's no stopping, Little," He says sincerely.

"I don't want you to stop.''

He growls to try and stifle his eagerness, but it does nothing to help him. He had waited a whole three days, it would only be a matter of time if he didn't mark her now. Most markings occur within the first couple of days. He hovers over her neck and hungrily looks over her small frame. He lets his teeth plunge into her veins. Her whole being would have to learn to hold the Alpha blood he gave her, they were bonded by mind, body, and soul.

Bea squeaked when she felt his teeth inside her, it felt foreign and weird at first. She was not a wolf and the intrusion shocked her body. Though she was meant for him and the moon had granted her the strength to handle it when she was born, had been any other way their bond would have been a curse. For a male has to mark his mate.

They stayed there for a while, she caught her breath while he cherished their embrace. When she was finally able to look back up at him, nothing was the same. She noticed every little detail about him. He was gorgeous. His dark hair was trimmed to perfection, unlike his previous wild mane, and she was happy he kept some of the beard. His eyes were black with lust making him look even more attractive, they stared at her intensely. It seemed like the whole world was brighter and completely centered around him. She was dizzied by how she felt, It felt like nothing could get in their way: like she could feel the entire world spinning around them. She was happier than she had ever been.... she almost forgot about the note Darrick left her.

"Little Darling, lets go get you something to eat." Akakios invited her along as after a mark it is nearly impossible to separate a male from their mate.